Question State of the Nation & World - Are we prepared & ready ?

Michele

Mega-Patriot!
Exchange Privileges
Reaction score
Behind Enemy Lines in a State ruled by Tyranny
Our Republic is in such a shambles. Our freedoms are not even close to what they were just 10 yrs ago. They get whittled away more each year.

Here in CA it was not all that long ago I walked into a sports store and purchased a pistol as a gift for a friend…no waiting no nothing… paid for it and walked out of the store with it in hand. That sports store doesn’t even have firearms anymore.

I used to be able to call the police to get rid of loitering joe drinking his whiskey under the shade of the park way tree….now they can set up house on my sidewalk if they choose.😠

Voices are stifled more than ever before…news is fake BS, voting ? That’s fixed doesn’t matter much anyway they are all elite politicians. Each side taking turns bilking us out of our hard earned money and freedoms because it’s “the will of the people”. Today’s government has no idea what the will of the people is 😏

People are being lured into new construction high density all inclusive gated housing “habits”. Like rats and gerbils in a cage. Yea !!! The gym is in walking distance…yeah ok, jump on the spinning hamster wheel folks 🙄

Instead of eating healthy home grown/raised foods… people have learned to shovel in fast food and prepared crap from the store along with all the chemicals into their body. Population gets : Pharma pushing weight loss snake oil, all names of so called medications to cure high blood pressure, pain, cholesterol, blood thinners (aka rat poison)🤯, cancer of all kinds is rampant etc…. Get that Covid shot ! 😖

I see no way to push back what’s happening to us, our neighbors, the world. We the people have no chance again the mighty army’s of nations that are puppets of political power. 1000 guns can’t stop a tank. Military takes orders and will do what the CIC demands.

So, what can we do to survive and thrive the future that doesn’t look very bright for us “people” ?

Our Republic is in such a shambles. Our freedoms are not even close to what they were just 10 yrs ago. They get whittled away more each year.

Here in CA it was not all that long ago I walked into a sports store and purchased a pistol as a gift for a friend…no waiting no nothing… paid for it and walked out of the store with it in hand. That sports store doesn’t even have firearms anymore.

I used to be able to call the police to get rid of loitering joe drinking his whiskey under the shade of the park way tree….now they can set up house on my sidewalk if they choose.😠

Voices are stifled more than ever before…news is fake BS, voting ? That’s fixed doesn’t matter much anyway they are all elite politicians. Each side taking turns bilking us out of our hard earned money and freedoms because it’s “the will of the people”. Today’s government has no idea what the will of the people is 😏

People are being lured into new construction high density all inclusive gated housing “habits”. Like rats and gerbils in a cage. Yea !!! The gym is in walking distance…yeah ok, jump on the spinning hamster wheel folks 🙄

Instead of eating healthy home grown/raised foods… people have learned to shovel in fast food and prepared crap from the store along with all the chemicals into their body. Population gets : Pharma pushing weight loss snake oil, all names of so called medications to cure high blood pressure, pain, cholesterol, blood thinners (aka rat poison)🤯, cancer of all kinds is rampant etc…. Get that Covid shot ! 😖

I see no way to push back what’s happening to us, our neighbors, the world. We the people have no chance again the mighty army’s of nations that are puppets of political power. 1000 guns can’t stop a tank. Military takes orders and will do what the CIC demands.

So, what can we do to survive and thrive the future that doesn’t look very bright for us “people” ?
Well said, Michele. I am frequently reminded of the song, "Silent Running", from Mike and the Mechanics. There will be darker times ahead, and the danger is unprecedented. Our only hope is that people, by nature, are malcontents -no matter what we have, it isn't enough. It is this very aspect that is our lightness and our darkness -without it, we would have been fine living in caves eating mold off the walls, but with it we seem endlessly unhappy and constantly at strife with each other. The positive side is when we can turn it to self-improvement, and wanting to provide more for others (e.g, our children) as well. Eventually, if technological overwatch stifling knowledge, thoughts, ideas, communication and Freedom doesn't destroy us, if chemical lobotomies and self-induced illness and injury don't waste every brain-cell capable of understanding the depths we are sinking into and every hand capable of lifting up a weapon to fight it off, then no matter how far 'they' push us down, people will some day rise back up. I believe civilization is cyclical -I truly hope that the end of this one isn't running down upon us now, but I have been watching the trends for decades, and have a hard time believing we can pull out of the death-spiral wrecking our society. Eventually, everything washes down the drain.

What can we do? Family, and Community, are the only tools strong enough to overcome the tide of evil, greed, and corruption we are faced with. Unity the only thing strong enough to fight tyranny.

In the mean-time, staying alive, both in body AND in spirit, will be our key to seeing, if not for ourselves but future generations, brighter days beyond the turmoil we face now. "Teach your children quietly, for someday sons and daughters will Rise Up, and fight where we stood still."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddi2TBnzdPo

1000 guns can’t stop a tank. Military takes orders and will do what the CIC demands.
We're both vets, but I disagree with this.

First... the military will NOT necessarily follow orders. This is a myth, IMO. As an officer, my oath was to defend the Constitution. NOTHING ELSE. There was nothing in my oath about following orders. It was my DUTY to NOT obey unlawful or unconstitutional orders.

Secondly... officers are not going to order an attack on the citizens of their own country. It wouldn't be long before those citizens hunted down the families of those officers. Those 1000 guns won't be needed to stop a tank. Those 1000 guns will be used for something else entirely.

Gadaffi and Hussein and Ceaucescu, all had the military at their command. Yet the people hunted down those tyrannical dictators... literally. None of them survived. Gaddafi was hunted down, had a sharpened stick rammed up his ass (literally), killed, and then dragged through the streets like a trophy.

The U.S. military will never be used against the citizens of the United States. Ever. First, for all the reasons above. Also because of the Posse Comitatus Act.

I hope I'm right about the U.S. military. If I'm wrong, it would be very messy.

But, I understand your increasing frustration with the erosion of Rights... especially in Kalifornia. The state's natural beauty is virtually unsurpassed. But, I could never live there (again). It's sad what the progressives have done to that state and others... like Oregon and Washington.

Last edited:
Sure hope you're right. Democrats are pretty Stoopid, I just hope they aren't THAT stupid

I have concerns aligned with @Michele too. I also here what @Racer88 is saying. I know a recently retired local LEO who reminded me that a lot of folks he worked with aren't about to go door to door confiscating firearms for a lot of reasons. That doesn't mean orders won't be cut. It also depends on what fight gets put up!

I also can't agree (totally) that guns are no match for a tank. Obviously in the literal sense they are not. If we take stock of what happened in wars over the years specifically in Afghanistan and now the Ukraine -- never underestimate people fighting in their homeland. On top of any military and LEO folks thinking about their oath, we have scads of civilians with the capability to stand up.

I pray we are able to pull ourselves back from the abyss via our elections as well as our judicial system. IMO, what we are seeing now is conflict after years of left wing silent attacks on various aspects of our society colliding with Trump inspired resistance. The fact that we are seeing court rulings "in favor of freedom" gives me hope we can ride this out. Midterm elections 2022 and POTUS election of 2024 will determine a lot!

One thing I find frustrating with some of my fellow conservative friends is this obsession with the other side cheating and suggesting that they will just stay home rather than vote. They have given up and think voting is a waste of time.

THIS is what will defeat us.

My position is that we must vote EN MASSE. NOBODY stays home. There has always been cheating, and there always be cheating. But, if we overwhelm them with votes, no amount of cheating can supersede our massive numbers. That's my theory. Maybe I'm right. Maybe I'm wrong.

But, if we GIVE UP, "because they're just gonna cheat anyway".... Holy shit. DEADLY mistake.

Last edited:
Umm I’m pretty sure the USA bad ass elite patriots had a huge hand eliminating a few of those “bad guys” from other nations. 🤷‍♀️

Re voting- watch the video I left here.👇👇
https://www.patriotgunbuilders.com/forums/threads/az-election-fraud…lit-up.1686/

it happened, has been happening and will surely happen again.
Yes it’s a long video, @Racer88 you are up on how easy it is to modify photos. Every ballot that goes through a machine becomes a photo, where’s the original? trash ? Photos of ballots are easily manipulated.
I’m not saying not to vote, but be aware, get involved, be prepared.

The CIC said it himself …in part. taken out of context, maybe read between his lines.
“Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.” There are thousands of citizens that are MAGA believers.

And

“respected conservatives, like Federal Circuit Court Judge Michael Luttig, has called Trump and the extreme MAGA Republicans, quote, a “clear and present danger” to our democracy.”

“ We honor the will of the people. We do not deny it. “
<—- total BS, lies and deception

Our military won’t do what ? There are young soldiers just waiting for the word go. The military takes orders from the President ( read as unnamed organization, that doesn’t exist, that runs our country). Fall in line, if you don’t you are passed over, removed, transferred to the worse job ever, life made into hell or terminated and there’s nothing you can do about it. Any vet or active duty out there that objected to your 06 or above orders and not carry them out ? Got balls that’s for sure. I salute you🫡
I’d love to hear how wonderful your life was in the aftermath.

I didn’t watch Biden’s speech but was brought to my attention by a fellow vet so I read the speeches afterward . “enemies foreign and domestic”. Sure sounds like MAGA republicans and supporters are the enemy to me. Our government has been doing magic tricks disappearing whom ever they want for years…that includes American citizens.

Busting down Trumps door and taking whatever they want is wrong. If they can do it to him, am I or you next cuz of: a piece of plastic,a red hat with MAGA on it, fly a flag deemed white supremacy, have a punisher logo on my truck ??

Last edited:
Re voting- watch the video I left here.👇👇

https://www.patriotgunbuilders.com/forums/threads/az-election-fraud…lit-up.1686/

it happened, has been happening and will surely happen again.
Yes it’s a long video, @Racer88 you are up on how easy it is to modify photos. Every ballot that goes through a machine becomes a photo, where’s the original ? trash ?Photos of ballots are easily manipulated.

So, what do we do about it? I have not seen any viable answers. So far, nobody has been able to prove it in court.

What can **I** do about it? Other than vote? There is the famous list of "boxes" we have at our disposal:

1. The soap box.
2. The ballot box.
3. The jury box.
4. The cartridge box.

Are we headed for #4, if the others aren't working?

Just for info-
Enlisted, that make up the majority of our fighting force, take a different oath than officers…they are to obey orders of officers above them. If they aren’t lawful…do it anyway then object if you can.

Think it will be a real.shit show when it happens. Small town, rural Regular Police/ Law Enforcement mostly be on the side of citizen.
In larger Cities there might be 10%. Not their fault really, its a matter on survival and PROMOTED disconnect from the citizens they serve.
There was a huge push for returning vets hot of truck back in the 90s. Law enforcement adopted terms like war, combatant into their dealings with CITIZENS. Most any1 that didnt approve was pushed out.
Military is a coin toss. I dont see alot of them standing up for the people. Mostly out of ignorance and fear.

Also remember Janet Reno buying up C130s and A10s for " Civilian Compliance"
Thats just what we found out about. They have built their own private military with alliances with groups like Blackwater and test runs diring Caterina in Louisiana. Blanket gun confiscation etc. Who knows what really happened in the backwaters.
Only choice is vote and pray. Be ready to defend yourself.

Enlisted, that make up the majority of our fighting force, take a different oath than officers…they are to obey orders of officers above them. If they aren’t lawful…do it anyway then object if you can.

I'm aware of the difference in oaths.

14 officers faced court martial after the civilian massacre at My Lai in Vietnam. They tried to claim a defense of following orders up the chain of command. No dice.

It is the duty of an officer to refuse to follow illegal or unconstitutional orders.

This convo is interesting for me.
Statement…has loop holes.
“The U.S. military will never be used against the citizens of the United States. Ever. First, for all the reasons above. Also because of the Posse Comitatus Act.”
How do we prepare and be ready for the National Guard ? 👆🏻 Doesn’t apply.

Here’s some info on it below…read it all
Events in 2020 and 2021 have highlighted two loopholes in the Posse Comitatus Act. The first involves the District of Columbia National Guard. Unlike all other state and territorial National Guards, the DC Guard is always under presidential control. Despite this, the Department of Justice has for years asserted that the DC Guard can operate in a non-federal, “militia” status, in which it is not covered by the Posse Comitatus Act. By this interpretation, presidents can use the DC Guard for law enforcement whenever they choose.

Another weakness in the Posse Comitatus Act arises from the law that allows the National Guard to operate in “Title 32 status.” In Title 32 status, a middle ground between purely state operations and federalization, Guard personnel are paid with federal funds and may perform missions requested by the president, but they remain under state command and control. That means they are not subject to the Posse Comitatus Act, even though they are serving federal interests.

This convo is interesting for me.
Statement…has loop holes.
“The U.S. military will never be used against the citizens of the United States. Ever. First, for all the reasons above. Also because of the Posse Comitatus Act.”
How do we prepare and be ready for the National Guard ? 👆🏻 Doesn’t apply.

Here’s some info on it below…read it all
Events in 2020 and 2021 have highlighted two loopholes in the Posse Comitatus Act. The first involves the District of Columbia National Guard. Unlike all other state and territorial National Guards, the DC Guard is always under presidential control. Despite this, the Department of Justice has for years asserted that the DC Guard can operate in a non-federal, “militia” status, in which it is not covered by the Posse Comitatus Act. By this interpretation, presidents can use the DC Guard for law enforcement whenever they choose.

Another weakness in the Posse Comitatus Act arises from the law that allows the National Guard to operate in “Title 32 status.” In Title 32 status, a middle ground between purely state operations and federalization, Guard personnel are paid with federal funds and may perform missions requested by the president, but they remain under state command and control. That means they are not subject to the Posse Comitatus Act, even though they are serving federal interests.

I hear ya. Allow me to throw this idea into the mix.

The NG is largely a reserve (not active duty) force, right? Most of them are regular folks within the local community. If the SHTF, and the gov't declares war on the people, will all of the NG personnel even show up? And those that show up... are they going to fire upon their fellow citizens in their own communities?

And if they did... it would turn into a nasty guerilla war with armed citizens. What about the local citizens in the community who KNOW who the NG troops are and who their families are? I would expect rapid and significant attrition amongst NG troops - mostly through desertion.

Just my theory. In other words... The NG would lose.... and lose big. I just don't see that EVER happening. I sure hope that's the case... it never happens.

Last edited:
I hear ya. Allow me to throw this idea into the mix.

The NG is largely a reserve (not active duty) force, right? Most of them are regular folks within the local community. If the SHTF, and the gov't declares war on the people, will all of the NG personnel even show up? And those that show up... are they going to fire upon their fellow citizens in their own communities?
Well, they did at Kent State.
And in Orangeburg, SC.
And those were relatively minor protests, not large scale SHTF.

...So, the idea is that the U.S. Military would NEVER be used against its' own citizens for unConstitutional and tyrannical purposes, because it isn't allowed by Constitutional LAW? :LOL: So, let me throw this out as food-for-thought: Over the last two years, how many blatantly ILLEGAL acts against The People have been seen, been documented, supported by evidence that could or should be exposed to light in a court-room to ascertain if it is PROOF? How many and to what levels of clearly 'on the face of it' unConstitutional acts by elected officials and bureaucratic agencies have we seen over the last two years? Six years? Last fourteen years? Since 9-11? WHEN the government steps out of its' bounds, expecting them NOT to act against We, The People with military force is like expecting a criminal not to to use an illegal pistol just because he also has a knife. BUT, will the military respond? Twenty years ago, I think the answer would have largely been no, regardless of circumstances, but now the question is much more valid, and the answer far less certain. We had this conversation before, and @Racer88 I know you feel very strongly about this, but the military is NOT what it was twenty years ago. And twenty years from now, it may be even farther from being the icon it has been.:cautious:

I think it is important to realize that 'war' will probably never be 'declared' against the citizenry en masse, we aren't likely to see another 'North vs South' dynamic where the lines can be drawn in such a physical, geographical sense, we are currently seeing a split between the elitists and the 'peasants', it is a top-vs-bottom war that will know few, if any, physical borders. But will the military be deployed in a 'protective' or 'policing' capacity in a 'state of emergency'? Particularly if the NG falls? At that point, it should be clear the government will use any/all tools it has at its' disposal to preserve itself, like any living organism would. If the relatively small percentage of the population that would rise up against this 'theoretical' tyranny started gaining ground, despite NG involvement, despite support from the non-Free States (they would try to send in troops, and Left-Coast NG being dropped-in to support D.C. troops if there was ever an ACTUAL insurrection is not far-fetched at all), they would certainly be declared as 'domestic terrorists', and how much of the military would come to the aid of the CIC if called upon? Once they have been used defensively, perhaps firing back into 'domestic terrorists', it becomes a mere change of tone to actively 'police' the citizenry. With deadly force if orders aren't obeyed. "Back in your homes (or boxes/cages, or you WILL be fired upon!" There are plenty of Police agencies now with armored cars that effectively amount to 'tanks', you may recall POtuS bidet encouraging local Police Departments in a National speech to use covid STIMULUS (!) grants to buy riot-gear, including specifically armored-cars... Hmmm. Will we ever see U.S. military tanks rolling down Mainstreet U.S.A.? F-15's (c'mon, man! :rolleyes:) used against U.S. citizens? Perhaps not in our lifetimes. Is it something we shouldn't at least contemplate, to mentally prepare for? That is more an individual question I guess, like do you keep a "bug-out bag", or a "bug-IN bag", how much (if any) NBC gear do you stockpile?

I could've sworn I remember there being a clause in the UCMJ that an enlisted man/woman can refuse to follow an officers orders if they are illegal/immoral, etc... I'm sure they would catch alot of flak about it but wasn't that there somewhere?

GSW10: to answer your question, I for one do keep a go-bag (backpack) with me daily. I keep my hands on it like a woman on her purse. It contains a IFAK with everything to treat a splinter all the way up to multiple gunshot wounds, my 10mm Glock w/loaded mag, 6 spare mags, basic set of Glock tools to repair if needed, a change of clothes, 1 MRE, a small pocket knife, and a ModLite flashlight with charger. I never leave home without it. Even just going to work, it's on backseat of truck. While at work, it's on top of my toolbox.

Last edited:
Enlisted oath:
"I ( your name) do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Disobey a superiors order at your peril. The order must relate to military duty. The order is presumed lawful if it has a valid military purpose and is a clear, precise, narrowly drawn mandate. A person’s conscience, religion, or personal philosophy cannot excuse disobedience.

10 USC chapter 47 section 890 article 90 and 92

I agree with @GSW10 - “Hmmm. Will we ever see U.S. military tanks rolling down Mainstreet U.S.A.? F-15's (c'mon, man! :rolleyes:) used against U.S. citizens? Perhaps not in our lifetimes.” 😂 yeah I don’t see an all out military March down Main Street. But I do see the government taking opportunity to use force in their favor…elites VS regular joe.

There are militant groups the government uses to perform their dirty work…we have all seen business and homes trashed & burnt, firearms hung from shoulders, property taken over, streets blocked off, government buildings torched. Sovereignty take over…no government interceding that. It’s just a summer of love 🤯.
Anything we do to prepare or prevent this if it comes to our neighborhood?
Any one in Washington state or Oregon have some insight ?

Don’t think a go bag is enough for a family. Where do you go ? How will you survive ?

Last edited:
Yeah. I found something on it also. It's been 19years for me, so memory is a little hazy about the boring stuff
Screenshot_20220907-211024.png

I hear ya sir…23 yrs for me. Military mind set isn’t what it used to be that’s for sure.
I’m from the ol’ work hard play hard crawl back to the ship and do it all again the next day crew.
Problem is who decides what is and isn’t lawful ? It maybe lawful today…but not tomorrow. O. North was great until he wasn’t. 😆
There’s always a scapegoat when military or government bumbles a mission brought into light.

Back