Yuge! P80 compact size jig file drop

Michele

Mega-Patriot!
Exchange Privileges
Reaction score
Behind Enemy Lines in a State ruled by Tyranny
Thank you @scoobux for bringing this make to light for us 😊.

Available on Defcad or the ol’ sea

Attached TXT Note:
I suggest...

m3x45 bolts with washers to clamp blank in jig
.2 layer height
5 walls
1.2mm top/bottom thickness

Print, modify, gift, & do whatever....

You're free... act like it.

Here's the slice with drill guide at 20% 4 walls. Prints for under $2 with up to 6 walls

jig.jpg

Last edited:
Here is an example I just finished, with a P940Cv1 frame in it. This frame was already completed, so this little test was just to compare a known good frame against the Mr. Snow G19 jig. All of the pin holes lined up without any issues.

Print was done in eSun PLA+, Nozzle 0.4, temp 210 on a 60 degree bed. Cura settings: walls at 8, infill at 40%. The rough surface on the sides is a result of printing on a raft (still having bed adhesion issues that I have not resolved.)

My intention is to get some 3mm steel rod stock (McMaster-Carr #1272T33) to use as alignment pins for the jig halves, as well a installing 3mm and 4mm steel bushings on both sides where the drill holes are suppose to go. Just to make it a little more durable.

It doesn't do all of the things the P80 jig did (like guide you through the tab removal and recoil spring channel) but it does effectively locate the pin holes.

Attachments

• Mr_Snow_G19_Jig.JPG
    Mr_Snow_G19_Jig.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Umm the g19 jig fit your 17 size frame ? That’s cool to know. Thanks for showing it off.

Turn up the temp 220* and see if that helps adhesion.
Also have you tried the anti warp pads. They hold down prints and are very easy to remove.

Umm the g19 jig fit your 17 size frame ? That’s cool to know. Thanks for showing it off.

No, that's a P940Cv1 compact frame in the jig (G19 size)

Might try taking the temp up higher as you suggest. The range given on the spool is 205 to 225 with a bed temp of 60 to 80.

No, that's a P940Cv1 compact frame in the jig (G19 size)

Might try taking the temp up higher as you suggest. The range given on the spool is 205 to 225 with a bed temp of 60 to 80.
That’s the temp that works for me with esun +. My bed is at 60* fan off for initial layers then on at 50%. Those pads are fabulous , test it out, you won’t regret it.

is there a reason why one side of the clamshell is flat on the outer face, and the other is flipped? it looks like the one flipped would need support, as that would be quite a bridge.

is there a reason why one side of the clamshell is flat on the outer face, and the other is flipped? it looks like the one flipped would need support, as that would be quite a bridge.
No reason, I quickly tossed the stl up just to show cost and visual of components.

By all means for actual printing adjust and place objects on the plate for best print outcome and strength before slicing. I’d for sure flip that around so no supports are needed. I’d also add mouse ears to the corners to counter warping for filaments I know is prone to that.

Back