Score

NavyVet83

Exchange Privileges
Reaction score
So I've been looking for a sub compact for daily carry lately. I usually keep a full size frankenglock I built in my backpack (think Glock 40), but I can't always have my backpack with me. I didn't want to have to start learning/stocking yet another caliber of ammo as I'm already keeping track of 5. Enter the 29... A couple LGS have told me they can't order them right now because there are none to order and proceeded to try and persuade me to a 26, or something completely different. Sorry. I'm a 10mm guy through and through. There is a gun store about a 2hr drive away from me that has one in stock. It was a trade in. It has a couple extras to go with it, etc... Told me $550 OTD. The gun appears to have never been fired and handled very little. Looks like I've got a little road trip next Saturday as that's the only day I can really spend 4-5 hrs driving to and from to go pick up a gun... He took it off the shelf, and marked it sold so his employees don't sell it... Woohoo
78DE6F4E-2ACE-4705-9615-16CD0C8FA4D5.jpeg

Last edited:
Very nice! I was going to mention the X-Grip sleeve on the G20 mag until I scrolled down to the pic and saw it already has one. I have what amounts to a Long-Slide Ported "C" version I made cutting down the grip of a full-size frame and porting a G20 slide for an OEM G20C barrel -I love it, shoots as softly as my G40 while being smaller and lighter... Those X-Grip sleeves offer a more comfortable contour on the grip than the full-length G20 grip too. And of course, it can shrink-down a little by inserting a G29 mag instead... Looking forward to your range-report after you get a chance!

Very nice! I was going to mention the X-Grip sleeve on the G20 mag until I scrolled down to the pic and saw it already has one. I have what amounts to a Long-Slide Ported "C" version I made cutting down the grip of a full-size frame and porting a G20 slide for an OEM G20C barrel -I love it, shoots as softly as my G40 while being smaller and lighter... Those X-Grip sleeves offer a more comfortable contour on the grip than the full-length G20 grip too. And of course, it can shrink-down a little by inserting a G29 mag instead... Looking forward to your range-report after you get a chance!
Oh I can't wait. MCTA (Mississippi Combat Training Academy) is an awesome outdoor training facility and range just over state lines about a 20 minute drive away from the store Im going to pick it up at. As long as nothing puts a wrench in my plans, I intend to pick up the gun, and head straight over there to get a feel for it. Lol

Welp I went ahead, and made the 4hr total trip this morning. epically worth it. The Glock 29 is kind of like the girl that's really short, and cute yet just thick enough to not be scared you're gonna hurt her when you bang her. Lol
IMG_20230114_100530.jpg
IMG_20230114_100900.jpg
IMG_20230114_104029.jpg

Last edited:
Back