Anybody?

Imthemanlol413

Reaction score
Soooo what are the odds of anybody in here having an extra strike 80 frame they're willing to either sell or trade for a CL frame? I came into the building game after the strike 80s were long gone and I've been trying to find one for the past year. I would be VERY grateful 🙏🏻.

We don't have a sale / trade section here. For now I've decided to avoid it.

But, I've seen them on gunbroker. Expect to pay handsomely for one of those unicorns.

Oh alright. Sorry. Still new here lol. Thank you for sending me in the right direction.

No worries! I was curious and searched online. That one on gunbroker was the only one I could find. And the price is steep!

I too, want to get my grubby mitts on one. But I'd also like to build a SIG. hehe. See how that works?

I thought I would never get a CL but now I have one so I can only hope some strike 80s will show up.
Just my thought- after August we might see so come out with serial numbers. There seems to be the demand for them.

With the current administrations p80 bans with the ATF crack down it might be risky to "trade or sell" any full P80 KITS online to strangers as they might turn out to be undercover agents and next thing there will be knock on your door asking questions.
While they have the courts deal with what 80% mean you might be facing jail time for selling guns without proper FFL license.
Its defiantly is not worth it.
The only option available is to 3D print it yourself look in our 3D section for links to files.

Last edited:
With the current administrations p80 bans with the ATF crack down it might be risky to "trade or sell" any full P80 KITS online to strangers as they might turn out to be undercover agents and next thing there will be knock on your door asking questions.
While they have the courts deal with what 80% mean you might be facing jail time for selling guns without proper FFL license.
Its defiantly is not worth it.
The only option available is to 3D print it yourself look in our 3D section for links to files.

Yeah... even though we now have the "Exchange" here to buy, sell, trade.... We're steering clear of selling anything that will get the attention of the alphabet boys. Anything that even MIGHT be considered a "gun"... is off-limits for now.

Yeah... even though we now have the "Exchange" here to buy, sell, trade.... We're steering clear of selling anything that will get the attention of the alphabet boys. Anything that even MIGHT be considered a "gun"... is off-limits for now.
I was like, ‘wait…? There’s an exchange?’ Had to search the forum pages for it as a noob as it doesn’t take up much real-estate, just to read the rules

Also, didn’t they cease making them because they warped? Wouldn’t buying one be risky then if a good number are warped and you’re buying from a human (not a company with a return policy)?
Or do I remember reading that the warping didn’t affect function or that it was fixable by messing with a front rails or something?

Also, didn’t they cease making them because they warped? Wouldn’t buying one be risky then if a good number are warped and you’re buying from a human (not a company with a return policy)?
Or do I remember reading that the warping didn’t affect function or that it was fixable by messing with a front rails or something?

Are you talking about the "nose droop" of the Strike80 frames? Some P80 frames have it too. It's cosmetic. Can be fixed.

Yeah, that’s what I was referring to.

Here ya go:

I've been watching the Strike 80 frames too, and have also noticed they have been out of stock for a long time. Is it known if they are stopping manufacturing them? Anyone have some additional knowledge on this?

Back