Breaking! A T F "clarifies" rule on 80% frames. Is this is the end?!?

Breaking news!
On gun sales booming

People want things they can’t have or will be unavailable. Fear of missing out syndrome. Each time talk of a product becoming unavailable ( gun control) there’s a run on that product. Remember toilet paper shortage not long ago? It’s human nature.

Something’s to contemplate 🤔
The government has a list of each of these new firearm owners.
  • When the Marxism generations come to power and run the country….well, what happens then ?
  • What happens when the government says - turn in your firearms for the safety and welfare of your family and society ?
  • What happens when your family and neighbors agree and you don’t ?
  • What happens when the law or rule is no firearms like Australia has become ?
  • Are you willing to resist, put your family at risk, go to prison ?
Wear that ridiculous mask ….you will die it’s for our safety and they did…so did everyone cuz society made it happen.

For those that purchased frames, what if the Fed’s or your state says….it’s illegal unless it’s registered ..get that federal number. What do you do ?

Hope our country doesn’t succumb to a gunless wasteland
Great questions... all of which I'd submit are best not answered (with any specificity) in public / online. :)

Last edited:
On gun sales booming

People want things they can’t have or will be unavailable. Fear of missing out syndrome. Each time talk of a product becoming unavailable ( gun control) there’s a run on that product. Remember toilet paper shortage not long ago? It’s human nature.

Something’s to contemplate 🤔
The government has a list of each of these new firearm owners.
  • When the Marxism generations come to power and run the country….well, what happens then ?
  • What happens when the government says - turn in your firearms for the safety and welfare of your family and society ?
  • What happens when your family and neighbors agree and you don’t ?
  • What happens when the law or rule is no firearms like Australia has become ?
  • Are you willing to resist, put your family at risk, go to prison ?
Wear that ridiculous mask ….you will die it’s for our safety and they did…so did everyone cuz society made it happen.

For those that purchased frames, what if the Fed’s or your state says….it’s illegal unless it’s registered ..get that federal number. What do you do ?

There will be no need for any one on one confiscation or busting down doors because Gov. will have full control of compliance. Happening now, paper money is becoming useless. We go to the fair money not accepted for rides/ and games. We went to the car show yesterday. Go to eat, no paper cash acceptable.😳.
F that. 😡

So, when a card (tattoo , finger print, eye scan etc… ) is the only way to make purchases in the future I can imagine this- turn in your weapons or your money is turned off. Choose to have a home/ eat or the gun. What do you choose ?

Hope our country doesn’t succumb to a gunless wasteland
Exactly. Otherwise the 'ballot box' wouldn't matter that much to us -we already have what we need. The problem is the 'control'. It isn't 'gun-control', it is just 'control'. Personally, I see that corner getting way too close -DON'T push us into it!:mad:

What do y’all make of the places still selling frames?

I think it's a matter of not having updated their websites, yet.

My bet: If you order, you'll subsequently receive and email about order cancellation and refund.

That was my thought too… until I saw 1776supply go down upon release of the open letter. But then they are back up now WITH FRAMES.
I always wonder about sites with names like "1776" something or "PatriotBook". We know the feds have always gathered intel but I hope they aren't infiltrating sites just to get access to customer data.

Who knows. I'm on the side of "if I can buy, let's buy". IF the case against ATF doesn't get thrown out, they will still have lists of the items all of us have been buying. It's just creepy, if you want to know what I have, just come ask politely.

EDIT: I just checked the address 1776 Supply has on their website and it looks like their storefront is a beauty shop?

Last edited:
Im glad to see I'm not the only one that gets those reactions. Lol.. I've had people try to get into screamo/dick waving arguments with me over my 80% builds being illegal because they don't have serial numbers. I've learned to just say, "Ok, yeah you're right. To prison I go", and walk off. Nowadays I just try to avoid those type of conversations all together.
I will only get in conversations with like minded people and then try to be careful in what I say. What they don’t know, they don’t need to know. Besides I have been serializing every thing I own.

It would seem it would be enforced on all sales since the original rule went into effect. That's just my speculation. And that could mean trouble for those who bought "blanks" without jigs after the rule date.
there is no way they could enforce this from legal standpoint, in fact the clarification letter that was sent out should actually require a new comment period as they have changed their opinion again.

Infringers gonna infringe. I knew it was o ly a matter of time since the rule that this would come about. Just didn't think it would be this soon.

Makes me wonder if they'll Try to make it retroactive.
as previously stated they can't from a legal standpoint,if they did the pending lawsuits from the people would destroy them in any court of law.

there is no way they could enforce this from legal standpoint, in fact the clarification letter that was sent out should actually require a new comment period as they have changed their opinion again.

as previously stated they can't from a legal standpoint,if they did the pending lawsuits from the people would destroy them in any court of law.

That brings us back to the "by a thousand cuts" strategy. They "can't" enforce it, but they WILL. They'll pick a number of random (or not) targets from which to make "examples" to scare the rest into compliance.

It doesn't matter that it's illegal. Look at what NY did after Bruen. They quite literally / legally thumbed their noses at a SCOTUS decision. So, it will take ANOTHER court challenge that will take YEARS. And when the tyrants are told they can't do THAT (again), but with ZERO consequences, they will turn around and do it AGAIN another way. Rinse and repeat.

Until there are CONSEQUENCES... until there is a PENALTY for violating the Constitution and SCOTUS decisions supporting the Constitution.... such legal decisions are nothing more than Pyrrhic Victories.

That brings us back to the "by a thousand cuts" strategy. They "can't" enforce it, but they WILL. They'll pick a number of random (or not) targets from which to make "examples" to scare the rest into compliance.

It doesn't matter that it's illegal. Look at what NY did after Bruen. They quite literally / legally thumbed their noses at a SCOTUS decision. So, it will take ANOTHER court challenge that will take YEARS. And when the tyrants are told they can't do THAT (again), but with ZERO consequences, they will turn around and do it AGAIN another way. Rinse and repeat.

Until there are CONSEQUENCES... until there is a PENALTY for violating the Constitution and SCOTUS decisions supporting the Constitution.... such legal decisions are nothing more than Pyrrhic Victories.
This right here it's also why they never let it get that far and pull back , at this point the only hope I see we have is all these companies band together, and force the ATF to have the case heard by the SCOTUS. and be done with this BS.

Interesting… 1776supply is back down with the message they are fixing their inventory again. And noqtr80 has a pop-up now that says they’ll take frame orders, but won’t ship them til legality of new letter is figured out.
So that answers my question above as to how these companies still have stuff up for sale…

So now they're saying that EVEN if there is no jig, tools, instructions, etc... JUST the 80% frame... IS A GUN that must be serialized.

This definition of “readily” applies to each classification of a partially complete frame or receiver under this rule, whether sold alone or as part of a kit; therefore, even without any associated templates, jigs, molds, equipment, tools, instructions, guides, or marketing materials, these partially complete pistol frames are “frames” and “firearms” as defined in the GCA and its implementing regulations.

FUCK!
Can anyone point me in the right direction? I purchased a frame befor
So now they're saying that EVEN if there is no jig, tools, instructions, etc... JUST the 80% frame... IS A GUN that must be serialized.

This definition of “readily” applies to each classification of a partially complete frame or receiver under this rule, whether sold alone or as part of a kit; therefore, even without any associated templates, jigs, molds, equipment, tools, instructions, guides, or marketing materials, these partially complete pistol frames are “frames” and “firearms” as defined in the GCA and its implementing regulations.

FUCK!

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I purchased a frame befor
Can anyone point me in the right direction? I purchased a frame at Walmart the other day. I have no jigs nothing to help me with it. Do I need to send this to FFL?

Attachments

• 20230112_153127.jpg
    20230112_153127.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 31
what defines "partially" complete? does this include a 50% frame? 20% frame? 1% frame? or even the ubiquitous block of wood....0% frame :outta here:

what defines "partially" complete? does this include a 50% frame? 20% frame? 1% frame? or even the ubiquitous block of wood....0% frame :outta here:

Bingo. It's intentionally obtuse. Instead of clarifying what was already quite clear, they muddied the waters intentionally. That way they have free reign and the option to call ANYTHING a "gun." Then it can be regulated thusly.

noqtr80 sent this email out I assume to past customers as well as those with orders pending:

----------

I wanted to reach out to everyone personally to just let you know we're here and working. The laws were changed 12/27/22 and there are very specific warnings on the website that you could miss or ignore depending on how you're accessing the website. You can watch the videos we have posted to our social media to educate yourself on what P80 is doing to stop this overreach. The links are listed below and so is a direct link to the ATF ruling. www.atf.gov/rules-and-regulations/docs/open-letter/all-ffls-dec2022-open-letter-impact-final-rule-2021-05f/download We could be shipping any day now or in a few weeks at most, there is a possibility that it could be longer though. It is your job to stay educated not ours to educate you. I personally hope to ship all 200 plus orders ASAP. I have already put current orders together. We just can't legally ship it out at the moment. I hope you understand our freedom isn't worth the risk for any amount of money. Every order is directly helping fight the ATF's unconstitutional overreach. If you'd like a refund I'll gladly make it happen, please watch the video and read the letter first before making a decision. All refunds are pending donated money as stated on the website pop ups and any restocking fees associated with each order. All sales help keep P80, any other vendors we use and us (NQI,LLC) in business and in the fight for our freedom to build PMF's (privately made firearms).

Here is what I have been told directly from P80 and the options that are on the table.

1. P80 wins this injunction and we're back to full build kits like before with jigs and tooling.

2. The ATF will rescind the letter to avoid option 1 from happening. I believe it is past this option now.

3. All current orders for pistol blanks WILL be fulfilled one way or another it just may take some time as stated above.

3.1 - Current orders will go out as sold no jigs

3.2. - Current orders could go out with jigs depending on rulings

3.3. - All current orders CAN be replaced with a new "complaint variation". If you want this option when this item starts to arrive we can just ship the new variant item instead. Compact black orders will be fulfilled first as that is the blank that is the most popular and in production already. YES THIS IS HAPPENING AND IT IS ALREADY IN PRODUCTION!

I understand the frustration in this as this is our livelihood and our personal hobby as well. Please fight with us to keep our industry and hobby alive. Like and follow our social links listed below. We have a giveaway going on when we reach 2500 followers on FB and Instagram. Like the post(s), tag all of your friends and let's get there asap. If we have to serialize the giveaway we will, free of charge to the winner. Obviously a background check will be needed at that time.

This email is just to stay in contact with all of you and no need to reply. Remember THE PURPOSE OF A PISTOL IS TO GET A RIFLE!

--
Kind regards, Kyle.
President NQI LLC

No Quarter 80 - Polymer 80 Blanks, 80% Pistol Frames, AR Parts, Handgun Parts Subscribe to our email list for special pricing and discount codes
https://www.instagram.com/noquarterinnovations/?hl=en Follow our page for early release on new parts and slides​

Back