Anti-Vaxxx-ers Win. But We Knew That Already.

1674929205621.png

This is gross. I guess this is about a week old. I see 4500 'followers' to these woke spew-mongers, I cannot understand how anyone could lack insight or self-awareness to this degree.
This is apparently not satire. In short, "IQfy", whoever the Hell these MORONS are, actually claim the 'unvaccinated' are at fault for all the sheeple who went out and got jabbed... This is an appropriate place to use the word "inconceivable". And as such, I hope somebody offers these dolts a big goblet of wine to go along with their tankard of STFU...

1675286498398.png

This is gross. I guess this is about a week old. I see 4500 'followers' to these woke spew-mongers, I cannot understand how anyone could lack insight or self-awareness to this degree.
This is apparently not satire. In short, "IQfy", whoever the Hell these MORONS are, actually claim the 'unvaccinated' are at fault for all the sheeple who went out and got jabbed... This is an appropriate place to use the word "inconceivable". And as such, I hope somebody offers these dolts a big goblet of wine to go along with their tankard of STFU...

View attachment 9122

Yeah... I'm pretty sure that was a satirical piece.

Yeah... I'm pretty sure that was a satirical piece.
I thought so too. I checked the comments though, and "IQfy" responded to a direct question on this -and double-downed. IF they are actually satire, it just isn't well done. Satire and parody are supposed to be funny at some level. You are supposed to be able to tell from SOME clue, or objective context, what the purveyor actually thinks underneath sarcasm. I see none of that here. So, if this IS satire, it kind of sucks. And I am seeing (without wasting a bunch of time researching these people) other 'woke' ideology tracers, the very center of 'woke' revolves around not taking on adult (grown-up) roles and taking responsibility for oneself, so this just fits in. IDK, you might be right this was meant as a joke, if it is it certainly fell flat with me. Our society is still very broken over this garbage...😑

Edit:
Again, not going to waste a huge amount of time on these people either way, but taking a moment to read their "About Us" page,
I feel even more that this article was meant in earnest. Sorry, maybe I am just so appalled by the last few years I can now take writings like this in their obscene absurdity at face-value, perhaps that is a statement about me. Either way, an argument over some third-party's intentions is itself absurd. So I am not back-and-forthing this until it escalates to that. If the article itself is meant as a joke, it is a bad one and poorly delivered. If it is meant seriously, that is even worse, but given the sheer hatred many of the 'vaxxed' directed at us the 'un-vaxxed' for refusing the jab, I am certain that more than a few thousand people out there feel this way now that a few of their chickens are coming home to roost, so I don't see why it should be a surprise that one of them would be capable of pounding-out their crap on a key-board.
-Out.

Last edited:
So, if this IS satire, it kind of sucks.

I don't think anyone is claiming it's "good" satire.

Shit... look at what qualifies as "journalism" today. Virtually ANY ILLITERATE can be a "journalist" online today. Even in major publications, I REGULARLY see misspelled words, incorrect syntax, poor grammar, etc. REGULARLY.

Back