ATF Stripped of Power To Regulate & Restrict Suppressors Under The NFA!!!

You do have a point there. When my mom died, the attorney AND my POS SIL "executor" each got 10% of the $100G "estate" for their troubles. Money was left for my kids in an account for when they turned 18 to be managed until that time by the executor. That cunt used the account as a personal savings account until it was empty. :mad: She embezzled about $50Gs from my kids and nieces (15k, 15k, 10k, 10k). We went to a lawyer who said there wasn't much we could do since she was an indigent pillhead with no assets. :mad: Sometimes family really sucks...
Yes, I hear ya. A probate attorney was responsible for observing the asset removal from a home here in our town. His sole job was to take notes on sheet of paper and take photos with his phone over a three day period. How much did he make? Right at $5,000 just for doing that simple process which could have been done by the folks removing the items. How long was his list. Two hand-written pages over three days and about 50-75 photos.

You do have a point there. When my mom died, the attorney AND my POS SIL "executor" each got 10% of the $100G "estate" for their troubles. Money was left for my kids in an account for when they turned 18 to be managed until that time by the executor. That cunt used the account as a personal savings account until it was empty. :mad: She embezzled about $50Gs from my kids and nieces (15k, 15k, 10k, 10k). We went to a lawyer who said there wasn't much we could do since she was an indigent pillhead with no assets. :mad: Sometimes family really sucks...
I had a very good estate atty. My Dad sort of messed up when he set up a trust. There were multiple versions of the trust done by two different lawyers. When he passed, I realized what a cluster this was going to be when Mom passed. I took my mother to an attorney I was told is the best. He rewrote the trust, superseding the previous mess and made some changes my mother wanted. When she died, it went smooth as glass. Except for one glitch. Mom wanted her local bank to be co-trustee so none of my siblings would be pissed at me. They had a trust dept. Overall, they did a pretty decent job settling the estate when my mother passed but I had to ride their ass as co-trustee to get things done. They also said they were entitled to ten percent. I told them to fuck off and the new price was 5%.

The trust attorney said I didn't have a prayer in getting them to reduce their fee or firing them as co-trustee. I said "watch me". I made an appointment with the top dog at the bank and trust and advised him that his bank's reputation was more important to him than mine was to me. The new fee is 5% or I start spreading the Gospel about your bank taking advantage of old people and their grieving families. To be clear, that's going to be The Gospel according to me, and it will appear in every media outlet and consumer advocacy group on the planet within a week. And his board members would receive a written complaint. I mentioned that I understood the power of propaganda and who I worked for. He made the right decision, "Out of respect for the bank's long term relationship your parents, we will accept 5%". I let him have that excuse and declared his decision a win-win.

The lawyer was right that my legal options to fire a co-trustee were slim to none. But he with the biggest balls wins. If the other side doesn't believe you will follow thru and execute what you say you are going to do, they won't change their position. You have to make them piss their pants. There are a lot of parallels to providing security for high value targets like VIPs. Among many other tactics, you must project an image of superiority to a potential threat. If they believe they have no chance of success, or in the extreme case, surviving an attack, that reduces the risk to only the crazies who are not afraid being subdued and arrested. Or possibly eliminated.

Last edited:
Circling back to the Aye Tee Eff... The one thing that bureaucrats fear is getting fired. They lose their power and can no longer eat from the government trough. You remove the key people at the top couple of layers - not just the Director - and the rest of the liberal social engineer wannabes get the message. If Trump or another who isn't part of the communist cabal gets elected, this is what the new President should do with a number of agencies.

Conservatives also need to open their wallets and pour money into defeating commie judges, AGs and DAs and at all levels.

If Trump or another who isn't part of the communist cabal gets elected, this is what the new President should do with a number of agencies.

One of Trumpy's initial (and continuous) failures was that he didn't "drain the swamp" as promised. :rolleyes: He WAS the perfect man for the job, being an "outsider" and all. There should have been busloads of bureaucrats leaving DC the day of inauguration. Instead, he grabbed his own pussy and succumbed to slimedia's influence and potential judgment... :mad:

One of Trumpy's initial (and continuous) failures was that he didn't "drain the swamp" as promised. :rolleyes: He WAS the perfect man for the job, being an "outsider" and all. There should have been busloads of bureaucrats leaving DC the day of inauguration. Instead, he grabbed his own pussy and succumbed to slimedia's influence and potential judgment... :mad:
Yet, the most productive and beneficial president of my lifetime. By FAR. He's not perfect, of course. But of ALL the presidents in my lifetime, he's the ONLY one who actually did MOST of what he said he was going to do. The rest? The rest did virtually NONE of what they promised... including the ones I voted for.

I'll take imperfect and productive.

Yet, the most productive and beneficial president of my lifetime. By FAR. He's not perfect, of course. But of ALL the presidents in my lifetime, he's the ONLY one who actually did MOST of what he said he was going to do. The rest? The rest did virtually NONE of what they promised... including the ones I voted for.

I'll take imperfect and productive.
And imagine what he could have done if he hadn't had all of the over the top opposition to him. Having to deal with members of the other party with different goals is one thing and part of what you'd expect - their lies and deceit along with the lies and deceit from the media went way beyond.

It’s amazing the things HE DID GET DONE with a treasonous Congress obsessed with his expulsion instead of doing they should have been spending their time and millions of taxpayer dollars on. IMO his first term was about EXPOSING it all (corruption), including the RINOS. It isn’t over yet, but oh how we see more clearly. For all to see.

“You can’t tell the people, they must be shown.”

Back