Awards and Accolades

GSW10

Patriot Serving Patriots!
Exchange Privileges
Reaction score
Okay, sprained my arm patting myself on the back for receiving this Honor. Thank you so much Michele for putting so much into the Community. I am too appreciative for receiving this award NOT to show it off. Beautiful workmanship (of course!). I am truly honored.
MGB CCn 1b.jpg

Beautiful & fitting way to display your challenge coin.
The person that recommend you selected a well deserving member to receive the medallion ! Keep up the great work of Patriots serving Patriots.

I thank you for the lovely complements on my skills. 🙏🏻
I nearly missed this post as it’s in the intro area.

Last edited:
Beautiful & fitting way to display your challenge coin.
The person that recommend you selected a well deserving member to receive the medallion ! Keep up the great work of Patriots serving Patriots.

I thank you for the lovely complements on my skills. 🙏🏻
I nearly missed this post as it’s in the intro area.
Thank you. I really didn't know where else to put this...
Hey, Racer88, how about an 'Awards and Accolades' section? We could post-up thanks to other Community Members who have earned a special thanks, or even give a nod to others outside the Community that deserve a little extra light on them. Just make it okay to toot our own horns once in a while, so I don't feel like I'm bragging! ;) I couldn't let this beautiful award go un-thanked though. So appreciated!🥰

Thank you. I really didn't know where else to put this...
Hey, Racer88, how about an 'Awards and Accolades' section? We could post-up thanks to other Community Members who have earned a special thanks, or even give a nod to others outside the Community that deserve a little extra light on them. Just make it okay to toot our own horns once in a while, so I don't feel like I'm bragging! ;) I couldn't let this beautiful award go un-thanked though. So appreciated!🥰

Done!

The challenge coins are outstanding. I received one myself. Thank you Michele.
You earned it my friend ! So have all others that have and are being selected by fellow Patriots. I just make em…the community is handling out the award.

Delivered for Christmas by Santa's most Patriotic Helper, "Michelf", this incredible Challenge Coin joins the original MGB Coin as a matched pair. A quick-and-dirty set of cuts into some spent brass helps display them properly...
MGBPGB Coins1a.jpg

...In their place of Honor, but the lighting just doesn't do justice for the detail and quality of these pieces. Flanking a 'witness', I think this was subconsciously intentional... But man that camera is dusty!
MGBPGB Awards1a.jpg

Delivered for Christmas by Santa's most Patriotic Helper, "Michelf", this incredible Challenge Coin joins the original MGB Coin as a matched pair. A quick-and-dirty set of cuts into some spent brass helps display them properly...View attachment 8290

...In their place of Honor, but the lighting just doesn't do justice for the detail and quality of these pieces. Flanking a 'witness', I think this was subconsciously intentional... But man that camera is dusty!
View attachment 8291
Kewl!

Mine was delivered as well from the North Pole…hehe….I’ve no way to prestigiously display it yet…maybe on the nifty 3-d stand I was gifted with a few months ago. Thank you so much!!

GSW that’s a very creative and cool way to display those!!!

Back