Battleworn White 940V2

James Moore

Exchange Privileges
Reaction score
The newest addition to the family.
Picked up this slide and red dot ages ago at a gun show. Finally got around to deciding what to do with it. Haven't got to the range with it yet, but it's a smooth sliding piece of work. Riding on Rook rails, with a custom built trigger assembly by KillSwitch Customs who also did the stippling and Cerakote. Heading out of town, but can't wait to get back and take it for a spin.

Attachments

• 20230522_154421.jpg
    20230522_154421.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 65
  • 20230522_154440.jpg
    20230522_154440.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 69
Very nice custom fire arm. 🔥 It’s smoking
@James Moore Agreed 100%.
You folks in this forum need to quit posting this shit up. Specifially, bad-ass build photos.

I keep telling myself that I've already seen the best looking builds and then along comes another one. It makes it impossible to choose a favorite out of the litter. It also creates undue pressure to crack out the billfold to make something similar. We're in a recession.
Shame on you! Shame.

@Michele
And, I have one for you too. I just saw a video yesterday with some spectacular 50 Cal pistol etching work. The first person I thought of was you because I thought you might want to outshine this gem in the rough. But I didn't post it up out of respect to the inventory of gold in your cabinets and more importantly as a polite intervention to your own personal addictions.

@Michele
And, I have one for you too. I just saw a video yesterday with some spectacular 50 Cal pistol etching work. The first person I thought of was you because I thought you might want to outshine this gem in the rough. But I didn't post it up out of respect to the inventory of gold in your cabinets and more importantly as a polite intervention to your own personal addictions.
What the … post it up. We have a 50 cal in the box not started yet. Let’s see that baby !

@James Moore Wow. I just noticed that slide release. Where did that come from? Do you mind me asking.
Looks like it may have decent leverage.

Very well done!!! paint is just right for a white, black battle worn look.
Stippling is top Knoch, and that reverse slide lock fits that slide perfectly.
(y)

I just noticed that slide release. Where did that come from? Do you mind me asking. Looks like it may have decent leverage.
Ideal if you have high grip, just know that it may scratch your slide, bit expensive but it's upgrade.

You know what Mr. Hawkeye, this slide release does match very nicely with this slide with battleworn. Very nicely done Mr. James 🤌

Last edited:
@James Moore Wow. I just noticed that slide release. Where did that come from? Do you mind me asking.
Looks like it may have decent leverage.

It's a Kagwerks slide release. It's the 1st one I've tried, but it won't be the last.
It does have some good leverage. I have arthritis and even the extended slide releases can be difficult for me to operate. Not this one, it's a piece of cake.

Very well done!!! paint is just right for a white, black battle worn look.
Stippling is top Knoch, and that reverse slide lock fits that slide perfectly.
(y)
Thanks. It's Cerakoted though not painted.

Ideal if you have high grip, just know that it may scratch your slide, bit expensive but it's upgrade.

You know what Mr. Hawkeye, this slide release does match very nicely with this slide with battleworn. Very nicely done Mr. James 🤌

Thanks, I've heard that they can scratch the slide if not careful, but I think I'm gonna be ok. Looks like I've got plenty of clearance. I will keep an eye on it. I'm sure it can be tweaked a bit if needed. I really do like the looks and feel of it and yes, they are a bit pricey.

Last edited:
Back