Biden Calls Idea ‘Tree of Liberty Is Watered with the Blood of Patriots and Tyrants,’ a ‘Bunch of Crap’

Racer88

Big Kahuna Admin
Staff member
Exchange Privileges
Reaction score
During an interview with the “SmartLess” podcast that was recorded on March 28 and released on Monday, President Joe Biden stated that he will “make sure that we do something about gun violence in this country” in his second term, the Second Amendment isn’t an absolute and remarked, “this — the [tree of] liberty is watered with the blood of patriots, I mean, that’s a bunch of crap.”

I predict forests of liberty should the election be fraudulent again... :devilish:
Let’s hope that it doesn’t come to that. I don’t trust the current administration to acknowledge defeat, nor the other side. The democrats have done everything they could to discredit questions about the 2020 results and I fear worse the next time. Conservatives have put up with this long enough and their fuses are getting shorter. It won’t matter who wins there will be trouble.

It won’t matter who wins there will be trouble.
BINGO!

The-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World-stay-frosty.jpg

He makes comments like this because he never was under weigh,
had his ass in the grass, ate gritty MRE's because the sand was
everywhere, or gets misty thinking about people he knew who
didn't walk off but were carried off in a box coming home.

What a shitbird. Words fail me.

He makes comments like this because he never was under weigh,
had his ass in the grass, ate gritty MRE's because the sand was
everywhere, or gets misty thinking about people he knew who
didn't walk off but were carried off in a box coming home.

What a shitbird. Words fail me.
But his uncle was eaten by cannibals. And his son was a military hero.

Yeah, things are better in Joe land, I forgot.

Let’s hope that it doesn’t come to that. I don’t trust the current administration to acknowledge defeat, nor the other side. The democrats have done everything they could to discredit questions about the 2020 results and I fear worse the next time. Conservatives have put up with this long enough and their fuses are getting shorter. It won’t matter who wins there will be trouble.
We all know Joe is a puppet and an idiot. Whoever is pulling his strings has been refining their techniques/strategy since the 2020 election, so the cheating will be 100 times worse in November.

Remain vigilant my friends. I am very concerned for the upcoming election.

Dont make peace with evil.PNG

Back