Chicago could learn from El Salvador about tackling major crime

USApat

Patriot Serving Patriots!
Exchange Privileges
Reaction score
Lori Lightfoot should watch this video and look at the stats.
Rather than cracking down on law abiding gun owners in America, perhaps Chicago and other murder capitals in the U.S. could learn a few things from El Salvador tackling their gang problems over the past few years.

On Friday, a 40,000 person prison facility, known as the Center for the Confinement of Terrorism (CECOT) officially opened, and 2,000 gang members became new residents. These include members of the most violent gangs in the world, including MS-13. MS13 tattoos galore in this video . I'm just curious what happens when the guy in the middle of this photo needs to take a dump.
11:03 AM · Feb 24, 2023
14.2M Views
Tweet translation:
Today at dawn, in a single operation, we transferred the first 2,000 gang members to the Center for the Confinement of Terrorism (CECOT).
This will be their new house, where they will live for decades, mixed up, unable to do any more harm to the population.
We continue…

View: https://twitter.com/nayibbukele/status/1629165213600849920

FpwA4aXWYAI_eGn

Fp1QtdpWcAAB-VN

Last edited:
Effective, at least from a view-point, and not overall a bad direction necessarily. But how much does this facility cost to run, compared to a gas-chamber?

Oh, and one more thing. lori 'beetlejuice' lightfoot shouldn't study this place academically. She should be sent there.;)

Effective, at least from a view-point, and not overall a bad direction necessarily. But how much does this facility cost to run, compared to a gas-chamber?

Oh, and one more thing. lori 'beetlejuice' lightfoot shouldn't study this place academically. She should be sent there.;)
Yea, but you never answered my question about the options for the guy in the middle of the photo. ;)
Perhaps, because I didn't put a question mark instead of the period.

But how much does this facility cost to run, compared to a gas-chamber?
.;)
That's 3 bologna sandwiches per day and 5 gallons of water for one dump, four piss breaks, brushing teeth and a whore bath in a sink. Don't need electricity because they need to be put in the hole anyway. There's no light bulbs while you're in the hole anyway. Didn't you ever watch Papillion?

Back