Community Vendor List updated Mar 2024

Michele

Mega-Patriot!
Exchange Privileges
Reaction score
Behind Enemy Lines in a State ruled by Tyranny
Buyer Beware

I strongly encourage members not to conduct business with the following Vendors. They are shadey IMO. Take your money with no product in return :
  • Urban Survival Arms
  • Optics Planet
  • Osiris Tactical
  • TacDom
  • Lancaster Tactical
  • Delta Tactical
  • FNF Firearms
  • Hooper Gun Works

I most strongly encourage members not to purchase with this vendor due to fit & quality issues
Again, Recommend do not buy. If you do get one from Ebay because they have a return policy. Rock Slide does not.
Rock Slide USA
👇

Link to Search for rock slide damage. Several photos of poor workmanship/quality control. This slide is not correctly heat treated. Cracks and splits. Aside from those issues it does not fit the frame properly. Granted there are few that may have had luck with this product.

Added June 2022
Scam alert

Added June 2922

Bear Creek 22lr uppers - AVOID them

Last edited:
I have posted a video on Youtube in regards to Rock Slide USA's terrible slides. I was able to sell 2 out of 3 slides that I had purchased on ebay. Unfortunately the third slide had issues, I need to drill out the slide in order for a barrel to fit properly.

I have posted a video on Youtube in regards to Rock Slide USA's terrible slides. I was able to sell 2 out of 3 slides that I had purchased on ebay. Unfortunately the third slide had issues, I need to drill out the slide in order for a barrel to fit properly.

Share a link to your video ? We need to let everyone know not to buy that junk

Delta Team Tactical sent me code: "save5now" for 5% off, no expiration mentioned.

Michele submitted a new resource:

Community Vender List from MGB members - Marine Gun Builder venders

Read more about this resource...

This Swampfox code is no longer valid. Tried to use it last night.

MGBOPTICS

Not sure if anyone knows if they've updated it. Whoever is maintaining this list might want to remove it for now. @Racer88 @Michele

Swampfox kinda disappeared off the radar somewhat after the MGB Forum. I haven't received any Newsletter/Emails from them.

This Swampfox code is no longer valid. Tried to use it last night.

MGBOPTICS

Not sure if anyone knows if they've updated it. Whoever is maintaining this list might want to remove it for now. @Racer88 @Michele

Swampfox kinda disappeared off the radar somewhat after the MGB Forum. I haven't received any Newsletter/Emails from them.

Swampfox website is still up. But, since "MGB" no longer exists, I would expect an attrition of related coupon codes. Hopefully over time, we'll get more of our own "PGB" codes.

season 1 friends GIF

Swampfox website is still up. But, since "MGB" no longer exists, I would expect an attrition of related coupon codes. Hopefully over time, we'll get more of our own "PGB" codes.

season 1 friends GIF
Yes, I figured this would be the case for most vendor codes on his site. His videos had piles of views, so his numbers were there for vendors to participate.

What I found odd though is they simply don't send any more solicitation emails of their own. No announcements, sales or general stuff. It's like they turned off all the lights and pulled the cord on their "welcome" sign once his forum went away. They typically sent stuff every month or two. Meanwhile, I'm barraaged by some vendors several times a day - Ughh!!!

Yes, I figured this would be the case for most vendor codes on his site. His videos had piles of views, so his numbers were there for vendors to participate.

What I found odd though is they simply don't send any more solicitation emails of their own. No announcements, sales or general stuff. It's like they turned off all the lights and pulled the cord on their "welcome" sign once his forum went away. They typically sent stuff every month or two. Meanwhile, I'm barraaged by some vendors several times a day - Ughh!!!

FWIW a few times Rainier Arms had Swampfox stuff on sale for below cost w/MGB coupon. Also often on sale at Swampfox Optics - AR15Discounts

Michele updated Community Vendor List updated Jul 26 2023 with a new update entry:

JSD Mup1 and jig vender(s)

Added new area of vender(s) providing Sig 80% formerly offered by JSD. Looks like he’s working with other companies to get his product out into the hands of Patriots.

Thanks @Rocky Decatur for posting this info up for us 🇺🇸🗽

Read the rest of this update entry...

Buyer Beware

I strongly encourage members not to conduct business with the following Vendors. They are shadey IMO. Take your money with no product in return :
  • Urban Survival Arms
  • Optics Planet
  • Osiris Tactical
  • TacDom
  • Lancaster Tactical
  • Delta Tactical
  • FNF Firearms
  • Hooper Gun Works

I most strongly encourage members not to purchase with this vendor due to fit & quality issues
Again, Recommend do not buy. If you do get one from Ebay because they have a return policy. Rock Slide does not.
Rock Slide USA
👇

Link to Search for rock slide damage. Several photos of poor workmanship/quality control. This slide is not correctly heat treated. Cracks and splits. Aside from those issues it does not fit the frame properly. Granted there are few that may have had luck with this product.

Added June 2022
Scam alert

Added June 2922

Bear Creek 22lr uppers - AVOID them

I've used 4 of the BCA .22lr uppers without any issues at all, the 4th I just put together is a limited run stainless 10.5" 2 parkerized 10.5" and a 16" the 16" has ate EVERYTHING from armscore lead to CCI stingers its up to its 8th 1k round brick currently running through Winchester bulk 1k pack one of the 10.5s is built as a near twin to my MK18 its well past 2k rounds only issues I've had was when I went against my better judgment and installed a lighter hammer spring in the MK18 copy failure to fires.... the other two were for friends who use em as stand ins for their .300 blk ar15s to save ammo neither has reported any issues these were all built in the past year....

Last edited:
Are you recommending one or more be removed off the beware list ? If so which venders ?
I was saying that I've used 4 of the Bearcreek 22lr uppers a couple I've personally put several thousand rounds through without any kind of issues at all other than one caused by my own mistake... and the other two are also high round counts but as friends have them I don't know how many exactly we have not experienced any ruptured cases or even any failures except my self inflicted mis fires from using too light a hammer spring (they calculate the standard hammer spring tension into their selection of recoil spring)

Personally I would recommend them based on my experience, how long ago were these bad extractor cuts causing case failures?

Back