Product Review Dagger Frame x2

Grip angle disappears after more practice. I am a result of it, after shooting mostly my 19, my Dagger and My PMF the grip angle isn't even a thought. I just naturally bring up the gun to sight angle. Never thought about it till it was evident one day. I just think it's more practice that eliminates this perceived problem.

I agree. I am "grip angle agnostic." :)
Well I'm trigger pull agnostic.

I didn't say I can't shoot a Glock. I don't prefer to use a Glock for self defense. The micro second it takes to adjust for the grip angle is a micro second I might need to not get dead. I had one Glock, sold it because it took too much thought to aim correctly. If all I had were Glock, I could train it out quickly but that is not the case. I have 40+ years of muscle memory to overcome.

The Dagger angle is slightly different than both Glock and 1911 style. I'm working on it and so far it is a subtle change I compensate for as the sights come up.

I didn't say I can't shoot a Glock. I don't prefer to use a Glock for self defense. The micro second it takes to adjust for the grip angle is a micro second I might need to not get dead. I had one Glock, sold it because it took too much thought to aim correctly. If all I had were Glock, I could train it out quickly but that is not the case. I have 40+ years of muscle memory to overcome.

The Dagger angle is slightly different than both Glock and 1911 style. I'm working on it and so far it is a subtle change I compensate for as the sights come up.
Yeah... trigger pull doesn't matter much to me, either... unless it's just really bad (like my Colt Pony Pocketlite).

I glue foam wedges on to correct goofy grip angles.

Attachments

• IMG_20231128_163324940.jpg
    IMG_20231128_163324940.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 20
Back