Enemy within: True enemy is in Washington DC

1717594192269.png

IMG_2072.jpeg

(Mengele/Fauxchi)

This is a moot argument because Covid deaths were just deaths that would have happened anyway--they just blamed it on Fauxrona so they could keep adding to the death clocks running on the screens and Big Pharma, doctors, hospitals and clinics could get paid-off. If you do a search of "causes of death" in 2020-2021 you will see the funny math directly in front of you. Cardiovasular-type (and other) diseases mysteriously went down and Covid deaths went up. Purely funny math the HS drop-outs watching the propaganda can't comprehend nor even count change from a dollar bill. :rolleyes: Unhealthy people were going to die anyway if they got the "flu" and they did.

While I believe Fauxchi is criminal AND evil, that is because he incorrectly, deliberately and overtly influenced a president/population looking for/needing advice. šŸ˜  He is also a career bureaucrat which should be grounds for incarceration IMO... ;)

If you do a search of "causes of death" in 2020-2021 you will see the funny math directly in front of you. Cardiovasular-type (and other) diseases mysteriously went down and Covid deaths went up.

Actually, "excess deaths" went UP since the so-called "vaccine" was implemented.

Sooooo glad that nobody in my immediate family got that shot. We all got covid ONCE. Three out of four of us got the federally banned monoclonal antibodies and recovered with in 48 - 72 hours. Completely recovered.

My relatives that got the shots have had covid 3 - 4 times... and far worse than we got it.

Actually, "excess deaths" went UP since the so-called "vaccine" was implemented.

Sooooo glad that nobody in my immediate family got that shot. We all got covid ONCE. Three out of four of us got the federally banned monoclonal antibodies and recovered with in 48 - 72 hours. Completely recovered.

My relatives that got the shots have had covid 3 - 4 times... and far worse than we got it.
No shots here either. I got sick once. It wasn't much different than a common cold. The people I know who got shots got sick repeatedly.

Back