Fake Meat eeewwww !

Right on schedule. 👇

soylentgreen_poster_sq.png

Last edited:
Based on Harry Harrison's "Make Room! Make Room!" IIRC.

How about where they are ACTUALLY allowing 'composting of human bodies' to use as fertilizer? Real thing, look it up.
1677223992983.png

My better half says they should market this as "Soil-ent Green.":ROFLMAO: She has a wicked sense of humor, especially about the macabre. She would have to of course, to put up with me.;)

Have you never read George Orwell's novel 1984?
Watch the movie 1984. Never thought this stuff is real. I’m going to ensure my chickens keep reproducing. I’m not eating that crap. I’d venture into eating stuff commonly on the plate in Asia we think taboo before touching fake food. Disgusting x 1 million

Watch the movie 1984. Never thought this stuff is real. I’m going to ensure my chickens keep reproducing. I’m not eating that crap. I’d venture into eating stuff commonly on the plate in Asia we think taboo before touching fake food. Disgusting x 1 million
When you think about the banning of livestock farming in the Netherlands and shooting at farmers, along with the EU's proposed livestock and farming rules as a whole; and then factor in the chicken egg shortages, huge inflationary price increases, and weird massive fires that kill chickens, then you can maybe see where this begins to all make convoluted sense. Create hybrid foods in a lab and you can inject whatever medicines in the food to affect the plebs. No vaccines needed and it's a lot cheaper. However,, if you inject the cattle or chickens with a virus, you might kill them before human consumption.

Pray tell what is so flammable in a chicken coup that it creates massive fires that look like there's an accelerant present?

Further, did you know that a medical study showed that chicken egg yolks block the binding of Sars Covid spike proteins in humans and enterprising medical students came up with a cheap nasal drop solution to help prevent the spread of infectious diseases like Covid.

The researchers chose nasal drops as the delivery system based on evidence that COVID-19 transmission can be reduced at points of entry into the body, which include the nose. The IgY antibodies work by binding to the virus and preventing its access to the receptors in the nasal passage.

Chicken Egg Yolk Antibodies (IgYs) block the binding of multiple SARS-CoV-2 spike protein variants to human ACE2

These dictators have learned that conventional warfare to eliminate and control masses comes at a great cost. They have a grander plan of deception to achieve their goals.

But, it's all coincidence and a conspiracy theory....eh?

Pray tell what is so flammable in a chicken coup that it creates massive fires that look like there's an accelerant present
I don’t know bout this. Expound please. Bedding & Poo maybe ?
Is it possible this fire is to “sanitize” disease at chicken farms. Only way to really clean is to start over. Birds have a very delicate air way system incorporated with hollow bones, they get sick easy, whole body is affected quickly.

Edit:
Bird eggs is a wonder food. It’s the life blood of a growing baby embryo chick for about 1 month or more depending on the bird. It’s packed with nutrients and antibodies for the tender young life it has to support til hatches plus it provide an additional 3 days of food after hatching. It’s a miracle food.

Last edited:
I don’t know bout this. Expound please. Bedding & Poo maybe ?
I don't know as fact that an accelerant is present, I just found it unusual that the fires were so huge and they occurred at multiple facilities. Perhaps American chicks across the nation may have started shitting magnesium! LOL

🐤:poop:❤️‍🔥 🐤:poop:❤️‍🔥

51QM8r6IIwL_large.jpg

These commercial chicken farmers may have stuff in there that could burn quite significantly, it just seems like poo, bedding and feathers which I'm accustomed to seeing in the sticks doesn't appear to be highly flammable. Yet, then again a large round bale of hay that's wet inside can spontaneously light on fire in the middle of a field which a common city slicker would maybe argue could never happen due to the water inside the hay.
Water = Fire? WTF?

I'm curious now.
Perhaps I will go try and light-up some chicken shit with a match on Youtube!
Should smell nice. 💩
Will you join me in this science experiment?
:LOL:

Last edited:
Chicken pooper contains potassium and phosphorus amongst other things.
You can use it to make gunpowder.
That combined with straw, straw dust and wood dust and fine feathers makes a good fire.

That combined with straw, straw dust and wood dust and fine feathers makes a good fire.

Sounds like Dragon's Breath ammo coming out of the chick's derriere since they're crapping gunpowder and magnesium now. Throw in some feathers and dust and the cause of the accelerant in the fire is much clearer now.

If Kyle Myres aka, FPSRussia were around, he would approve.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP4FjODPDFA&t=273s

Last edited:
Whatever happened to that guy? I seem to recall that one of his cohorts was murdered and he might be implicated?
His business partner, the one who held the FFL and obtained the weapons featured in his videos was murdered. AFAIK, if he was a suspect early on, he was never charged, and the murder remains unsolved.
The videos and murder did put him on the Feds radar and they did bust him for possesion with intent to distribute marijuana and butane hash oil he mail ordered. So he's a felon now. That's why no more videos.
The filming location for his vids was his father's farm in Carnesville, GA, just 45 minutes from my house.

@Michele
You've been thoroughly hijacked!

We've gone from lab-made chicken food, Soylent Green, chicken yolk cures for Covid, chicken poop, magnesium, the chemistry of gun powder, shooting flaming mannequins, Dragon's Breath ammo, the infamous FPSRussia, and now a podcast about life in a federal prison.
Covered that ground in about 15 posts! LOL. You're welcome. 😁

@Michele
You've been thoroughly hijacked!

We've gone from lab-made chicken food, Soylent Green, chicken yolk cures for Covid, chicken poop, magnesium, the chemistry of gun powder, shooting flaming mannequins, Dragon's Breath ammo, the infamous FPSRussia, and now a podcast about life in a federal prison.
Covered that ground in about 15 posts! LOL. You're welcome. 😁

Good thing this forum isn't full of moderators enforcing silly rules like "no thread drift!" :)

Back