Forthcoming Product Release: ROOK Dimpled Pin Sets for GST-9

One Ping Only

Patriot Serving Patriots!
Exchange Privileges
Reaction score
A few weeks ago, I reached out to ROOK Tactical with a query about their wonderful pins and did they have anything for GST-9(?). Peter was very amenable though they hadn't offered a set yet FOR the GST-9, suggested now might be the time to offer that option, and asked if I'd be interested to test them out and give feedback, etc. and help them develop the product. They had to narrow-it down to proper length/fitment for the FLBR front pin, as the GST-9 has its own specific dimension. They've achieved that and, soon ROOK Tactical will be offering the dimpled pin sets in the very near future. I'm excited and honored to be allowed to get the word out in advance as per Peter. So let me show you (f you haven't noticed them in another "trigger" thread that the frame was adorned with these beauties..)

These should fit the Mod-One, OR the pre mod-one variants as I have. You will see the DLC Dimpled pins displayed here, the SS units are equally cool, and are shown below in a few more posts. Elegant. Peter will tell more when he's ready for ROOK to offer them. Should be VERY soon. Thank you for allowing me to participate, Peter. You folks ARE the best!

IMG_7328.jpeg

Last edited:
Pictured below are the ROOK TACTICAL Stainless Steel dimpled pins displayed in a GST-9 frame to give you an idea...both the Stainless Steel & DLC pin sets are so elegant and compliment your build so well…and their functionality and quality have sold me for life.

6751AB86-9EF6-426E-AA6C-E50DC71FFF9B.jpeg

Last edited:
Pictured below are the ROOK TACTICAL Stainless Steel dimpled pins displayed in a GST-9 frame to give you an idea...both the Stainless Steel & DLC pin sets are so elegant and compliment your build so well…and their functionality and quality have sold me for life.

View attachment 8976

I agree. I've tried different pin sets from a few manufacturers. Rook Tactical's dimpled pins win, hands-down.

After just a small bit of trial and sizing checks, I just received and installed the latest test-set of dimpled pins for the GST-9. Peter has it dialed-in and you'll likely see them being offered, if not an announcement of their addition to the ROOK product line, very shortly.

I'm not privy to know when. These things are SO nice. Thanks, Peter, and all at ROOK for allowing me to be a small part of your product line's expansion. This pin set REALLY compliments and improves the platform.

Back