Freedom Crew University Build School

MarineGunBuilder

The Professor!
Reaction score
Hello Patriots,

There is big news dropping starting tomorrow , but wanted the crew here to be in the know. Me, P80 Ralph, Rogue Banshee, Shogun WIll, AngrySarge, DLD Dark, Tactical Trash Panda, and Flying Rich have collaborated to build the first of its kind Build College. Folks in our community will be able to take LIVE CLASSES with these instructors on everything from Glock Building to 3D Printing to AK Building to Stippling Programs and much more. P80 Ralph is kicking off the announcement on the roast tomorrow night and the rest of us have live's scheduled already. Here is the link for anyone who wants to pre-enroll before the announcement!

Attachments

• Freedom Crew University Main Social Share.jpg
    Freedom Crew University Main Social Share.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 56
Has anyone from here signed up? I went to register, and it asks for a ton of personal information including a FFL background check form. I got turned off and got out of the site. Just wondering if this is standard information you all had to provide or I did something wrong. Thanks.

MGB, have you guys addressed the most recent design of the P80, specifically the extra material added to the trigger housing?

Has anyone from here signed up? I went to register, and it asks for a ton of personal information including a FFL background check form. I got turned off and got out of the site. Just wondering if this is standard information you all had to provide or I did something wrong. Thanks.
Only your email is required to be a member of the site. Like every single site you have an account.

If you want to be a student - then you need to apply like you would at ANY school and yes like every school on the planet it asks who you are.

There is no background check to become a student. This applies only if your are doing specific course(s) with the instructors. It protects them and OUR COMMUNITY!! If you don’t get that you’ve been absent from what’s happening. These instructors have given EVERYTHING and SACRIFICED more than you could ever imagine. Please don’t spread FUD.

Was going to come here and ask if legit or a scam. Guess it’s legit and MGB over whatever made him leave the online build community. Glad to see he’s back

Yeah I got booted from the introduction class. I had pushed back on a background request they wanted me to do. They told me it was a requirement for their web classes. I would get it if it was an onsite class but, I didn't agree with it. They had said they were a gunsmith school so I agreed to the background check but I did ask for their state accreditation or tenative accreditation. Typically any school has to have some accreditation so they are allowed to teach classes. I am not saying a college accreditation that is different. So long story short I got banned.

If I get asked for providing real background checks I have a strong tendency to push back and ask the hard questions. If you have issues with supplying them your SPII it might not be for you.

If they don't want me funding and buying classes with a ton of discretionary cash no skin off my back. It is better to know but if you have that much upfront requirements places like that tend to not actually deliver. I can always buy training and items from other places. Just sayin.

Last edited:
Back