Front and Rear GST9 Rails - Infinity Jig

Steelart99

Exchange Privileges
Reaction score
So I see that the up-and-coming Infinity Jig is made for multi-use.

However, the current MOD1 jig comes with the front/rear frame rails and only one set per jig. What use is the multi-use Infinity jig if you can't get additional sets of rails without purchasing a MOD1 jig?

Do the P80 frame rails fit the GST9? Rook rails? Is there a source for just the front/rear GST9 rails?

I'm confused ... :unsure:

I had read somewhere that they will be selling bags of rails in 3 or 6 paks.

I had read somewhere that they will be selling bags of rails in 3 or 6 paks.
I just got an email back from them that simply stated that they would be selling the rails. I had not heard about the packs other than that is what they currently offer with the infinity jig that just came out.

I just got an email back from them that simply stated that they would be selling the rails. I had not heard about the packs other than that is what they currently offer with the infinity jig that just came out.

they are a strange bunch. they come across to me, after various conversations, to be younger marketing entrepreneurs in a new business niche with that being the priority over the 2nd amendment fight we are all battling. Now when you talk to the poly80 guys thats a diff breed!! When i told them I serialized my pistol with FUATF they loved it.

Back