"đź‘»gun Firms Find New Ways to Sell DIY Weapons as U.S. Rule Takes Effect"

Miltonboro

Patriot Serving Patriots!
Exchange Privileges
Reaction score
Appeared in my news feed...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/đź‘»gun-f...-weapons-as-u-s-rule-takes-effect-11662469201

I saw that. Thankfully, all they managed to accomplish was INCREASE sales and awareness of the hobby. It will be a boon rather than a bust for the industry and for builders.

Yep, the past few POTUSes from the democratic party have been the best marketers for firearms sales. I have to shake my head that the professor quoted in the article thinks that requiring the purchase of the pieces from more than one site will deter the process. In fact seeing the 3D printable jig makes me think they've likely pushed innovators further down the part of figuring out how to build (home make) a better frame w/o being purchased.

I have to shake my head that the professor quoted in the article thinks that requiring the purchase of the pieces from more than one site will deter the process.
I actually laughed out loud when I read that. These morons are proposing and passing legislation on topics in which they are utterly ignorant. It's OK to be ignorant about some things. But, then you MUST consult with experts on the subject, if you're going to consider legislating it.

What is most astonishing is their smug confidence when they speak absolute GIBBERISH when pontificating about guns and gun laws. Well guns... and pretty much all other topics!

In fact seeing the 3D printable jig makes me think they've likely pushed innovators further down the part of figuring out how to build (home make) a better frame w/o being purchased.
I predict Polymer80 and other manufacturers will produce a plastic jig (much like the current version) that has removable / replaceable reusable metal bushings as the drill guides. It will lead to an IMPROVED product... ultimately making it EASIER for builders.

Last edited:
Back