Glock 49.... Factory "940CL!"

Racer88

Big Kahuna Admin
Staff member
Exchange Privileges
Reaction score
I guess it was only a matter of time! :)

1702830794487.png

My one "CL" frame is still pending... and will be way cooler than the factory Glock 49!
View attachment 16399
Got the same one. I haven’t started mine either ☺️. Not sure what to do with the frame to customize it. Decisions, decisions
Thinking of dipping it in the same film I used on mooners & GSW10s’ last chance builder awards or something similar.

Got the same one. I haven’t started mine either ☺️. Not sure what to do with the frame to customize it. Decisions, decisions
Thinking of dipping it in the same film I used on mooners & GSW10s’ last chance builder awards or something similar.
Whatever you do with it, I'm sure it's going to be WAY cool! Looking forward to seeing it!

I think the G49 looks sort of cheesy. Rather than extend the frame like the CL is, it looks like they put the same "under lug" in place as if you wanted a G17 slide on a G19 frame.

I think the G49 looks sort of cheesy. Rather than extend the frame like the CL is, it looks like they put the same "under lug" in place as if you wanted a G17 slide on a G19 frame.
Good eye! I didn't catch that. Kind of like how they do a G34. It's a G19 frame with a longer slide with an underlug, as you have pointed out.

Bah! The 940CL is better!

Back