Great job.

CECannonJr

Exchange Privileges
Reaction score
I'm a member of several forums. I must say that I find myself continuing to come back here because Racer88 is doing an outstanding job of putting this together and the people here are also outstanding.

We need a paid membership option so that we can help support this effort.

I'm a member of several forums. I must say that I find myself continuing to come back here because Racer88 is doing an outstanding job of putting this together and the people here are also outstanding.

We need a paid membership option so that we can help support this effort.

Thanks. Honestly, the biggest reward for me is to see how it's all working and the fantastic group that is gathering here. Members and participation are the KEY to a great forum. I just built the platform and worked at making it as nice as possible... easy to use, to encourage active participation. It's working!

I'll be looking into ways to support the ongoing maintenance and expansion costs as they come. My goal at the moment is to continue to refine the forum structure and functionality.

Messages like this make it all worthwhile! Seeing the familiar faces from the old forum re-gathering is also confirmation that I made the right decision to jump into the forum game! :geek:

Back