Here we go again. Mass murder at a dance studio in CA. 10 dead.

It's absolutely insane that you need to consider armed security at every single event.

It's absolutely insane that you need to consider armed security at every single event.

Well... if the citizens have been DISARMED (aka "fish in a barrel") in CA, then yeah... it's completely SANE to have armed security at every single event (the barrel of disarmed fish).

There's a reason mass murderers go to such places.

Last edited:
Well... if the citizens have been DISARMED (aka "fish in a barrel") in CA, then yeah... it's completely SANE to have armed security at every single event (the barrel of disarmed fish).
Airports and courthouses have metal detectors and other screening. I believe NFL and major league baseball the same along with some theme parks I am aware of. If they want to have a true "gun-free" zone then it needs to have security checkpoint screening and be a very strict about locking it down for any in/out traffic. Armed security should only be needed/relevant when something gets through screening.

I'm not advocating that I want to see this country like that, just expressing how it would need to be to have any chance of working.

Of course this also ignores that as people leave the venue they are sitting ducks as well.

Airports and courthouses have metal detectors and other screening. I believe NFL and major league baseball the same along with some theme parks I am aware of. If they want to have a true "gun-free" zone then it needs to have security checkpoint screening and be a very strict about locking it down for any in/out traffic. Armed security should only be needed/relevant when something gets through screening.

I'm not advocating that I want to see this country like that, just expressing how it would need to be to have any chance of working.

Of course this also ignores that as people leave the venue they are sitting ducks as well.

You realize that MOST of CA is a "gun free zone," right? There aren't many places that GRANT concealed carry licenses. And I believe even with a license, most public places are off-limits.

You realize that MOST of CA is a "gun free zone," right? There aren't many places that GRANT concealed carry licenses. And I believe even with a license, most public places are off-limits.
Yes, my first comment about their lax laws was sarcasm. The bottom line is that unless there is airport like screening, no area can even loosely be seen as "gun-free".

Yes, my first comment about their lax laws was sarcasm. The bottom line is that unless there is airport like screening, no area can even loosely be seen as "gun-free".

True. Hey... here's an idea... let's make the "streets" CRIMINAL-FREE!
1674404487093.png

Will if you take a entire nations prepubisist population and brain wash them to resist everything they're taught at home is wrong and evil. Then start pumping them full of drugs like methamphetamine, MDMA, Benzodiazepines and prozac because they're medical professionals say its the correct way to deal with children in crisis.
Well they grow up and into sociopaths with violent tendencies.

Unfortunately, no gun laws or anything else will ever remove evil from among us. The best deterrent is real punishment for the evil doer and preparedness by society as a whole. Our government continues to go in the wrong directions, like almost everything they do.

Suspect is an Asian male in his 50’s.
SWAT currently in standoff with a suspect vehicle.

CA is a gun law disaster area. Makes it difficult to get firearm for law abiding citizens and does nothing to hold criminals accountable. In/ out of jail. If the average person could have their gun rights and carry shooters would think twice.
I really hope you and Patrick have both an exit plan for normal retirement exit from CA, and a bailout exit plan if SHTF before the normal plan would kick in.

1674432207773.png

Just watched a Western movie 1953 with Charleston Heston. It was about the Pony Express and even back then California was pulling some bullshit to seperate from the US by corrupt politicians and evil greedy citizens.
JS

What is disgusting (and the "M.O." of the left) was the immediate assumptions and accusations by the like of Schumer, Schiff, and other progressive politicians that this was a "hate" crime and MUST have been perpetrated by a "white supremacist."

Alledgedly an easily angered loner with a TEC-9 and a home made silencer.

Back