Link to Video showing mill process for 80% lower with a drill

USApat

Patriot Serving Patriots!
Exchange Privileges
Reaction score
I sent this video link to another member by DM and thought I would share it here in case other folks need it.
Youtube has deleted a lot of the 80% build videos and I don't do Social Networking, so here's a WeTransfer.com link for a
20 minute video showing the process of milling an AR-15 aluminum lower with a drill press style jig. The link expires automatically in about 5-6 days from this
post. You can download and save it to your hard drive and have it forever.

The video was produced by 80% Lowers.com, but the process would apply for almost any drill style jig.
A second video to follow.

Here ya go.
=================================================

Video #1 200+ MB 80% Lowers.com Jig Instructional Video
https://we.tl/t-1Fg9kxtRTs
Video #2 1.2 GB Broken Armory Jig Instructional Video
https://we.tl/t-qTsNfOJNgZ

********** Edits above to add a second separate video by another vendor

Last edited:
What the heck
Wet Transfers šŸ˜³ this image.
What kinda link you givin here šŸ˜‚
4AC5E51C-850C-435E-8FCC-EECB8B3E97DF.jpeg

wetransfer_link.jpg
@Michele Attached is what I see when I click directly on the link above. See left side with file named d_press_1.zip That's Drill Press 1 video. There's also a number two video uploading now that I hope to have later. It's a large file.

I'm clicking on the forum link above and not cutting and pasting. Perhaps it knows my IP now. But their email says share that link with anyone that needs to download the file. Odd really too that it works with me clicking on the link above. It is possible that the coders have blacklisted certain HTTP referrer websites with links in them, but it appears to me that my own click on the link emanating from this website would be blacklisted too. But it works for me.

If it is something about the link coming from this website, yet it still allows me to download it from here, that means the programmers have put a decent amount of effort in their conditional statements and/or the ternary operator that dictates what can happen after the conditional statement executes. In otherwords, accept the original IP of the person that uploaded the file and let them download it, and deny everyone else. To me, that is way to much work and maintenance to program in the scenarios. Now if everyone was denied the link above, that would tell me they don't like those links posted on websites or forums so deny everyone. That is a believable scenario because it would help save unnecessary bandwidth from a shit ton of people hitting it. For example if Beyonce posted a video of her derriere to her childish followers on Twitter. They don't need to host that bandwidth. But, the link above works for me, so that theory goes out the door.

Or, perhaps Beth Frey's Muppet has an EDC hidden in that pink top of hers. That's what I think is actually happening here.

There was a cat???
All I saw was ( ā€¢ )( ā€¢ )

FYI... I have edited and added a second build video in my OP. This link is good for seven days starting today.

Back