MAJOR update in the Frame & Receiver rule lawsuit filed by FPC

PaulusInIA

Exchange Privileges
Reaction score
A while back i showed you an article that discusses Matt Hoover, the Autokeycard case & how both SCOTUS Landmark decisions NYSP&RA v Bruen & West Virginia v EPA were going to utteely neuter the ATF.

Could a Little-Known Federal Case Against a YouTube Celebrity Result in the Overturn of the 1934 National Firearms Act?

Well, its finally beginning!

View: https://youtu.be/t9vet5smmj0
Big movement in Firearm Policy Coalition’s lawsuit against ATF over the frames & receivers rule!

Good news. Looks like a major defeat for the commies is coming up.

To the contrary... We are living in an unprecedented time when gov't agencies and states can apparently thumb their noses... perpetually.... at SCOTUS decisions.

Look at what NY is doing right now after the Bruen case. Not just ignoring it... They are passing new gun control laws that absolutely fly in the face of the Bruen decision. With impunity.

Look at what the Ay-Tee-Eff is doing. Giving the finger to the WV vs EPA case. Again, with impunity.

It's as if SCOTUS decisions are symbolic and have NO TEETH.

To the contrary... We are living in an unprecedented time when gov't agencies and states can apparently thumb their noses... perpetually.... at SCOTUS decisions.

Look at what NY is doing right now after the Bruen case. Not just ignoring it... They are passing new gun control laws that absolutely fly in the face of the Bruen decision. With impunity.

Look at what the Ay-Tee-Eff is doing. Giving the finger to the WV vs EPA case. Again, with impunity.

Good point. A positive court ruling may mean nothing to these despots.

More:

View: https://youtu.be/a8AMKi1Mo28

Seems federal judges are upholding bruen & WV v EPA.

Did Trump start all this with him directing the ATF to redefine the bump stocks? Did Biden just follow his lead?

Did Trump start all this with him directing the ATF to redefine the bump stocks? Did Biden just follow his lead?
Biden was gonna do this regardless of what ever trump did or did not do.

Yes. Trump paved the way for Biden to wage a full assault on guns. When you get to change definitions and redefine things, then anything is permissible. Biden may have found another way to do it anyway, but Trump laid the groundwork for Biden to do this.

MORE ON THIS!
You can read the full ruling of this federal judge in Northern District of Texas granting the preliminary injunction against the ATF Frame and Receiver rules here in this PDF. This is huge. He leaves the door open to expand this injunction nationally. He calls the ATF's actions illegal on its face (his words) and he refers to the same two cases I did and primarily relies on the SCOTUS West Virginia v EPA landmark ruling curtailing Chevron Deference, ruling that ATF exceeded its congressionally given authority just like EPA did in that case. This IS YUGE.

Attachments

• gov.uscourts.txnd.366145.56.0.pdf
    349.2 KB · Views: 73
MORE ON THIS!
You can read the full ruling of this federal judge in Northern District of Texas granting the preliminary injunction against the ATF Frame and Receiver rules here in this PDF. This is huge. He leaves the door open to expand this injunction nationally. He calls the ATF's actions illegal on its face (his words) and he refers to the same two cases I did and primarily relies on the SCOTUS West Virginia v EPA landmark ruling curtailing Chevron Deference, ruling that ATF exceeded its congressionally given authority just like EPA did in that case. This IS YUGE!
This video does an excellent job of breaking it down:

View: https://youtu.be/t9vet5smmj0

Ok? So when will there be an actual penalty for states and politicians that ignore the highest court in the land?
What boggles my mind even more is they ignore the highest court in the land while passing more laws of their own and expect everyone to obey those?

Ok? So when will there be an actual penalty for states and politicians that ignore the highest court in the land?
What boggles my mind even more is they ignore the highest court in the land while passing more laws of their own and expect everyone to obey those?
Totally agree. There ought to be a law.. Against passing illegal laws.:p

I don't really recommend anyone disobeying the law -after all, that way we get to keep touting the 'law-abiding citizen' title for ourselves, and I make every effort to stay on the right side of that law.

...However... In the case where the 'law' has already been ruled illegal in itself, what are they going to do? Arrest everyone they find in violation of those laws and keep their fingers crossed, hoping no one figures out that running it to court is a waste of time, and opens them up to counter-suit after counter-suit? This injunction as it is headed (and the the recent SCOTUS rulings) will offer up LEGAL precedent on a silver serving-dish, and with a smile.

Personally, I am not a gambler, and I don't like rolling the dice on my Freedom, but I also will do what I need to do to protect my family, my self, my home and my Freedoms, so in regards to blatantly unsupportable unConstitutional and illegal authoritarian and tyrannical laws, the more they push, the less I listen.
IWNC1A.png

Its speculation on my part but i believe there is a mechanism for SCOTUS to hold people in Contempt of Court just like other Federal Courts, and i believe that is in play.

At the end of the day, the #illegitimate Biden regime will not be in power indefinitely. When they lose power those SCOTUS rulings give *us* the ability to do some VERY damaging states to those in contempt of SCOTUS.

So again, i get the frustration but start looking at the long game.

Back