Morale Patches

no4mk1t

Mega-Patriot!
Exchange Privileges
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
A thread for everyone to post up their morale patches that are funny or cool.

So, we have this individual on the NFA forum that has the gun version of a black thumb. He's kinda like the character in the Lil' Abner comic strip that has the black cloud follow him wherever he goes. Everything he touches breaks. I've seen it in person. None of us will let him touch our guns, in case the curse is transferable.

I found a morale patch just for him.
1651423577879.png

Some others that are interesting.

1651423779226.png

1651423853493.png

1651423876366.png

1651423897003.png

Not a patch, but I took this in response to the crowd that fancied their "Safe Space" pins. This is mine.

1651423974883.png

I had some really cool ones from my West-Pac cruise, on the carrier, which ended up being "Iraq-Pac." aka "Operation Desert Shield." I got a flight jacket and got a bunch of morale patches from the various squadrons. My mom sewed them on the jacket for me years later.

Unfortunately, that jacket literally disappeared from my house. I have NO fucking idea where it went, and it KILLS me. Seriously, how does one lose a JACKET??? But, it's gone. It saddens me just writing about it.

I had some really cool ones from my West-Pac cruise, on the carrier, which ended up being "Iraq-Pac." aka "Operation Desert Shield." I got a flight jacket and got a bunch of morale patches from the various squadrons. My mom sewed them on the jacket for me years later.

Unfortunately, that jacket literally disappeared from my house. I have NO fucking idea where it went, and it KILLS me. Seriously, how does one lose a JACKET??? But, it's gone. It saddens me just writing about it.

Damn that’s sucks bro….. how does that even happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn that’s sucks bro….. how does that even happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly have NO CLUE. I've had a few things like that just disappear. Poof! Into thin air. Bugs me to no end. Irreplaceable.

From a recent gun show...

1693759846705.png

Back