More than 600 car jackings registered with police this year in Philly

USApat

Patriot Serving Patriots!
Exchange Privileges
Reaction score
Asian man killed in car jacking. Most likely it's Amish perpetrators again.

I don't know the gun laws in Philadelphia, but if there were 600 car jackings mid-year, and I lived in Philly, I would be carrying even if it were illegal.
Better to be judged by twelve, than carried by six.

Last edited:
Maybe those folks will change the way they vote???

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Stockholm Syndrome. Despite their treatment, they sympathize with their captors. They don't know any other way of life. They are compelled to continue voting for tyrants.

I live in a "small" city area in Central FL but it is building up fast. :( I witnessed my first potential miscreant blasting down the road on a dirt bike a few months ago. :eek: Not that I have a problem with dirtbikes as I own one BUT the thuggery of blocking traffic and doing wheelies down the road does not jive with me. :mad: In those cases I hope that Darwin will opt to catch a ride on the back of one... :D

PS: FLORIDA IS FULL AND THE AQUIFERS ARE EMPTY! DO NOT MOVE HERE!!!

I live in a "small" city area in Central FL but it is building up fast. :( I witnessed my first potential miscreant blasting down the road on a dirt bike a few months ago. :eek: Not that I have a problem with dirtbikes as I own one BUT the thuggery of blocking traffic and doing wheelies down the road does not jive with me. :mad: In those cases I hope that Darwin will opt to catch a ride on the back of one... :D

PS: FLORIDA IS FULL AND THE AQUIFERS ARE EMPTY! DO NOT MOVE HERE!!!
There was a case of one (young kid on a dirt bike) that the police tried to pull over. He made a run for it... and crashed and died. Of course, the police were blamed... for chasing him.

Last edited:
Back