MotorTrend: Road Trips in Our Long-Term EVs Have Been … Interesting

EV is a ridiculous idea no less for road trip. Who the heck wants to sit around at a charging station 🚉 waisting precious vacation time. Too funny this character had to turn off the heat while driving and freeze. Another reason to toss these things in the car junk yard.

Ring, ring…Hey ecology how much can I get for this trash !!

russian fail GIF

Last edited:
I used to work for a very large, So CA PUC on the West Coast...we had the notorious EV1...a Saturn that was electric. While the instant torque onhand was exhilarating to say the least, we all knew it was a purely political tool...driven by the globalists..and I also saw our company overtly shift towards globalism in the mid to early 80's.

EV's are bait, to get people to abandon their petrol vehicles, so they can CONTROL the movement of the population. Nothing more, nothing less. Crude oil did NOT come from Dinosaurs and this is why so many capped, run-dry wells are later found replenished. But they don't want to talk about that. No matter how cool some of these creations are, I have no intent of EVER owning one.

Carbon emissions? In the late 90's the Porsche flat-6 was putting cleaner air out the tailpipe than the urban air that was being sucked in the intakes. We have EXCEPTIONALLY clean burning petrol vehicles that was not thought possible 40 years ago. Trees, and all greenery need CO2 to live, and they off-gas oxygen into the environment. These idiots have brainwashed the masses to forget about basic science. Photosynthesis. I'm not one of the brainwashed and I won't be one of those they exterminate in the process.

We haven't the infrastructure to handle all Electric vehicles. and we won't. They will just tell us, "too bad, you're stuck". Just like they do now.

The battery itself is a hazard before or after it expires. Witness all the EV fires to due salt water exposure in floods, etc. and you can't put them out very well. Terrible.

The disposal of EV batteries is a problem they will not talk about. Stockpiles of cars sitting around with dead batteries in France, and nowhere to go with them. They are so SO bad for "the environment" that they cannot, and will not, depose of them. They can't and they know it.

And let's just see how impactful it is to the environment to make a battery for a car...

IMG_5659.jpeg

Last edited:
EV is a ridiculous idea no less for road trip. Who the heck wants to sit around at a charging station 🚉 waisting precious vacation time. Too funny this character had to turn off the heat while driving and freeze. Another reason to toss these things in the car junk yard.

Ring, ring…Hey ecology how much can I get for this trash !!

russian fail GIF
You're right, Michele. I want to pull up to the pump, fill up, and continue my trip. But "THEY" don't want us to do that anymore. Again, CONTROL. Pfft. they can stuff it.

The same lemmings that lined up for the shot will line up for the e-cars.
Pretty much.

The only semblance of a EV that I would ever own, is a hybrid...and only one.... the 2nd gen Acura NSX. It self-charges and doesn't need to be plugged-in anywhere. As I understand it, there are a few more. But most of the EV's and Hybrids they can keep. I don't want one, let alone an EV and promulgate their fake "science" uhh Global Warming, and play into their extermination plans for humanity. You don't see any of their ilk stepping up to volunteer and save the world from another "parasitic, useless eaters" by offing themselves, or setting other like examples. Elitist pukes. They are completely criminally insane, like their father is.

Pretty much.

The only semblance of a EV that I would ever own, is a hybrid...and only one.... the 2nd gen Acura NSX. It self-charges and doesn't need to be plugged-in anywhere. As I understand it, there are a few more. But most of the EV's and Hybrids they can keep. I don't want one, let alone an EV and promulgate their fake "science" uhh Global Warming, and play into their extermination plans for humanity. You don't see any of their ilk stepping up to volunteer and save the world from another "parasitic, useless eaters" by offing themselves, or setting other like examples. Elitist pukes. They are completely criminally insane, like their father is.
I ran a cost analysis of hybrids by comparing the hybrid Honda Accord to the standard gas Honda Accord. I wanted to compare "apples to apples" with the same car, same trim level - with the only difference being the type of drive train.

To BREAK EVEN on the additional purchase cost of the hybrid balanced against the fuel cost savings offered by the hybrid over the gas car... you'd have to drive the hybrid 500,000 miles. No shit. I did the math.

Last edited:
There you go, Racer88.

This isn't even accounting for two more big flippin' flies in the ointment....I did mention the overall infrastructure already being overtaxed and unable to carry that kind of load, but let's talk about the charging stations. Not only are there not enough to go around, but you have to wait an hour or whatever before you can"pull up to the pump" and get a charge if they are already in-use. This isn't your everyday Shell station experience. You also add to that numerous charging stations that are out of service...

The other big fly is GENERATION. Those wonderful green cars have to get the electricity from somewhere...oh yes, that's right, nuclear, coal, gas fired steam plants, etc. THOSE, even with their scrubbers, are a far worse blight to the AQ than today's petrol automobiles.
AND JUST WHAT are many of those consuming to produce energy? (Hydroelectric plants notwithstanding)

What a scam. What a crock.

To be clear, I think the EV technology, though obviously flawed (or shall we say, "hindered"), is amazing; but it's not what it's purported to be. It's a snare with a very uhh, unbenevolent agenda behind it.

Last edited:
Pretty much.

Funny part is when you look at the NSX GT4 Class race car, all the hybrid stuff is gone and it's actually faster. (Mainly just the tuning and severe weight reduction

Last edited:
Funny part is when you look at the NSX GT4 Class race car, all the hybrid stuff is gone and it's actually faster. (Mainly just the tuning and severe weight reduction
Nissan's mechanical 'hybrid' system used on their GT-R LM P1 car is interesting -massive flywheel storing inertial energy at high RPMs. Adds a usable ~500 Horse Power at needed intervals. 1,000+ HP -"yeah, I got a hybrid". [Shrug.]

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw_2N3tGMEg

Back