Off-Duty Chicago Police Woman Shoots Robber, Gets Sued -Colion Noir

GSW10

Patriot Serving Patriots!
Exchange Privileges
Reaction score

View: https://rumble.com/v2aevd7-armed-chicago-woman-shoots-man-attempting-to-rob-her-now-his-family-is-suin.html

1677057088685.png

-Perhaps the family should be sued for NOT dealing with this obviously mentally-ill cretin, reporting him, having him committed, treated, etc... Yeah, I like that idea... Counter-sue these dumb shits. SMH.šŸ˜‘

Once again.... a liberal state where citizens who are found legally justified in the use of lethal force are STILL exposed to UNjustified civil liability.

Not in my state.

Also.... why was the gun and the struggle blurred / blocked out of the video?

Also.... why was the gun and the struggle blurred / blocked out of the video?
Probably because Mr Noir also posts on yuck-tube. You know, videos of people defending themselves with firearms might give sheeple the wrong kind of message... I would have hoped he would have offered a Rumble-specific, uncensored video, but it is less important than the rest of the message in the video (maybe...). :cautious:

I am glad to hear that Florida has defensive shooting liability issues straightened-out: it leaves hope for the rest of the Country.

Probably because Mr Noir also posts on yuck-tube. You know, videos of people defending themselves with firearms might give sheeple the wrong kind of message... I would have hoped he would have offered a Rumble-specific, uncensored video, but it is less important than the rest of the message in the video (maybe...). :cautious:

I am glad to hear that Florida has defensive shooting liability issues straightened-out: it leaves hope for the rest of the Country.
I was under (perhaps the mistaken) impression that most of the states protected citizens from civil liability in such cases.

Video is here:

1. She tells him repeatedly (15-20 times) she'll kill him, heat of the moment or not that's not good.
2. Some time between first two and third shot, will lead to questions if the third shot was 'necessary'.

Even though justified it may not be a 'good shoot'.

Last edited:
Back