Mega-Patriot!
Exchange Privileges
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
All Marlins.
22LR to 45-70.
Suppressed lever guns are a hoot.
BMI6jSa.jpg

These look 10 times better than the tacticool ones in all black and m-lok handguard s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the old school in Old School Cool! ;)

The look a bit odd with the suppressors to me. But, I love me some lever-action.
I've got only one lever-action (so far)... a Browning BL-22. A gift from my wife. It my only "wood" gun, and I love it. Gorgeous "flamed" Maple.

BL-22.jpg

BL-22 receiver.jpg

browning bl-22.jpg

Shoot a suppressed 22LR lever gun and you'll be hooked. ;)

I got hooked on suppressors with a Huntertown 22 can at the range it sounded like a pellet gun ,then snowballed from there. There is no rational reason for them to be on the NFA list, except too much government.

I got hooked on suppressors with a Huntertown 22 can at the range it sounded like a pellet gun ,then snowballed from there. There is no rational reason for them to be on the NFA list, except too much government.

I got to shoot an internally suppressed Ruger 10/22 and a suppressed .22 pistol (I forget which model). Fun! As you said, it sounded like a pellet gun.

I agree about them being on the NFA list. And, it's the main reason I don't (and won't) have one. I'm just not interested in jumping through the hoops. I like suppressors, of course, for all the usual and obvious reasons. But, I won't jump through the hoops.

I got to shoot an internally suppressed Ruger 10/22 and a suppressed .22 pistol (I forget which model). Fun! As you said, it sounded like a pellet gun.

I agree about them being on the NFA list. And, it's the main reason I don't (and won't) have one. I'm just not interested in jumping through the hoops. I like suppressors, of course, for all the usual and obvious reasons. But, I won't jump through the hoops.
The "hoops" are much less of a PITA than they used to be. Silencer Shop has pretty much made it a turn key process for the buyer. They do all the work for you.
The NFA process is just crossing "T's" and dotting "I's". If all of your required documentation is in order, you get the tax stamp. If ATF wanted to, they could streamline the process at the dealer level and have the dealer issue the stamp after passing the back ground check. But I don't think ATF wants it that way. They want peeps to be discouraged.

Back