Pistol Brace Nics Denials

I'm only 1:47 into the video...

Aha... so a 5th Amendment violation ON TOP OF 2nd Amendment and 14th Amendment violations?

Lovely.

OK... finished watching the video.

So, what the alphabet boyz just told anyone who owns a "brace": You'd have to be fucking STUPID to.... well... you guys can fill in the blank.

What the hell
Tax The Rich GIF by INTO ACTION

So why is this a surprise?
Take the brace off before you apply, you "intend" to make this an SBR.
Automatic denial after 88 days doesnt put you in felonious.
I have the intentions of assembling two SBR's.
I'm sure as F not going to assemble prior to approval.
It will just be two serialized receivers up to then.
DO NOT GO THE ROUTE OF ASKING FOR PERMISSION AFTER THE FACT.

You send me a picture of a felony then get denied because of clerical backlog, you're in violation.
Yeah that's understood.

Last edited:
Alright that's a much better explanation.
"Rushed the rule" yeah ain't that the truth.
Wouldn't it be nice if they actually had a couple of gun people in the ATF :sneaky:

Last edited:
ATF is a joke, this rule garbage is a joke. Just like everything else they've done

I've got nothing to worry about. As I said on another forum, I recently ran into some financial trouble and was forced to sell all my firearms. Those items are someone else's problem now.

Why is this a surprise? Lmao
Its "free" registration-oooooookkkkkkk
This has been the plan from day1 and Im talking since they approved the damn things to start with.

This has been the plan from day1 and Im talking since they approved the damn things to start with.
No I don’t agree.
Despite 15-20 earlier patents dating back to WW1 the ATF got caught with their pants down when the “modern” brace dropped around 2012. Then they changed their ‘opinion’ 2-3(?) times as far as different use than designed.
Then the bump stock was successfully banned and someone said let’s take another look at this nefarious brace.
Now three years later they’re finally done drafting an almost 300 page letter.
……..and it wasn’t thought through.

It seems imports may have a 922R problem!

Back