PSA Dagger?

Miltonboro

Patriot Serving Patriots!
Exchange Privileges
Reaction score
All PSA Dagger slides are G19 right? Thus compatible with PF940C frames and all Glock 19 parts right? Pretty sure but better 100% sure...

I am a little apprehensive waiting too long for a sale. Concerned the BATF may make 80%’ers go the way of the bump stock in the not to distant future.

Check out JSD often. Past month or so they have sale on different model and color. They have few discount codes. Dark and Crump are ones I used.

Got 26, 19, 17 frames for avg $60-$70 shipped

I am a little apprehensive waiting too long for a sale. Concerned the BATF may make 80%’ers go the way of the bump stock in the not to distant future.
Yup, definitely a possibility. I've hoarded up on some things but not one PF940C. Deals on 17/V2 and 26/SC frames to be found, but best I've found a 19 is $120.

Check out JSD often. Past month or so they have sale on different model and color. They have few discount codes. Dark and Crump are ones I used.

Got 26, 19, 17 frames for avg $60-$70 shipped
Yeah, got a couple 26's from JSD for $60ea, least I've ever paid for frames. I'll keep checking w/them.

Dagger uppers are an amazing value (in my personal opinion). I came across them a couple months ago when they were in stock as I was starting to build. Someone on another forum recommended them to me. It’s tough to catch them in stock. They have an St. Patrick’s deal for a black DLC slide with RMR cut and plate right now for $119. I’m trying hard to convince myself I don’t need another slide - because that means another frame and another …

I have several G19 slides - Durkin Tactical (Patmos), P80, AR Junkies, and PSA (Dagger). Of the 4 the 2 I believe with the nicest finish are the P80 and the Dagger. I haven’t fired the Dagger yet. Some reviews have mentioned the Cerakote finish wears with carry but so do most. Their striker/firing pin is also a bit different from what I’ve heard and may not be interchangeable, but everything else is. I guess I could check a couple of the slides tonight to check for striker interchangeability.

The striker looks the same https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-dagger-striker8.html
But someone asked about compatibility on the page and one person answered "yes" and the other "no, striker is too fat, Striker tip wont protrude enough to strike primer", so I'm not sure who's right. Seems odd they'd make everything compatible but that?

The striker looks the same https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-dagger-striker8.html
But someone asked about compatibility on the page and one person answered "yes" and the other "no, striker is too fat, Striker tip wont protrude enough to strike primer", so I'm not sure who's right. Seems odd they'd make everything compatible but that?
Interested to hear the truth on this. It does appear dimensionally a bit fatter (and maybe a tad shorter) from the one pic they show, but that's just one not so god picture. So many other Gen3 items seem interchangeable.

D

They work perfectly. Got them on a couple builds and runs flawlessly. Plus they got PSA’s customer service and warranty.
Thanks for joining the forum and participating by posting! When you get a chance, please write up a quick “introduction” (or RE-introduction if you were a former MGB forum member) of yourself over in the Introduce Yourself! section. Tell us about yourself, your building experience, and how you found the forum.

Back