PSA Micro dagger (g43,43x,pf9ss, etc)

Looks like they just rolled out and most of the stock already sold out. Gonna be on the hunt for the next restock.
They announced at shotshow. First of micro dagger series products are slides.

2nd is 15rd Magazine
3rd is frames
Finally full Micro Dagger Gun

They already made SKU for those item, they are not sold-out, but have not released yet.

Man, those PSA guys are printing money. Good stuff and it sells like crazy.

Yes, they seem to be on a mission to arm America in as short a time as possible.

Like Oprah: "You get a gun, and you get a gun, and you get a gun, Everybody gets a gun!"

I have no complaints with them, bought enough AR upper barrels from them and they all worked fine.

loving my PF940C frame with a dagger slide. cant wait to finish out my pf9ss with a micro dagger frame.

Has P80 discontinued the G43 clone frame? PF9SS

Has P80 discontinued the G43 clone frame? PF9SS
Not to my knowledge. Though, I think they're either spending their resources on the more popular frames during this strange time (with court cases still in progress), or simply just catching up after being shut down for a while.

For legal reasons, it's on pause. I'm personally not allowed to say why, but it isn't too hard to figure out at this point...
Oh, yeah... forgot about that.

Oh well... I got one! Not built, yet.

Nothing urgent for me either. I always liked the G43. Very small and discreet. I'll dive in if P80 starts making the SS frames again. There's always the PSA Dagger Mini. But it not being a 80% project I'm less than motivated. The OEM G43 is a terrific small 9mm. My EDC was the 43X for a while. In that category, there's really nothing leaps and bounds better. Just different.

Those are some good deals! I have a PF9SS frame, but I need to pace myself... must.... resist....
Build it!
I think you will like it.

1683991886056.png

Oh, I will! I don't have a slide / upper parts, yet. My PF9SS frame is Cobalt. :cool:
Not pictured when the photo was taken, but that pistol now has a Piece +1 magazine base plate that gives your pinky a place to perch, and one additional round in the mag*. They also make a +2.

*Early mags marked 01.
Later mags marked 02 require shaving the bottom of the follower a little to fit the extra round.

Sure seems to be taking a long time to restock the Micro Dagger

The MICRO DAGGER has been on my list for a very long time, 1 1/2 yrs. I don't think PSA should advertise guns so far ahead, it pisses people off waiting extended times. I will buy a MICRO but I'll wait until PSA has their custom slides, Psa hasn't advertised if they will offer the custom slides for the MICRO, like they do with the Dagger but I assume they will. if they don't I'm perfectly happy with my custom Sig P365/320 guns I I now have, I just don't want a stock Micro Dagger, I have a few Daggers now that I ordered with the custom PSA slides for.

I don't think PSA should advertise guns so far ahead, it pisses people off
I second that. PSA makes some decent firearms and often has great prices for other guns, ammo, and accessories. But their delayed shipping and the pre-announcement you mention is annoying. They are a go-to vendor for me but I share the same disappointment about the Micro Dagger. It's taking forever.

The several times I've seen Micro Dagger stuff listed as available, they are out of stock by the end of the day especially the magazines. Where else are you going to get a 43X 15 round flush fitting mag? I wasn't interested in regular Daggers when they first came out so I don't know if the situation was the same. I do know that almost every part for the Dagger compact/full size is available now. The G19 compatible slides are better than any other slide at the price point that I've seen.

My arm chair assessment of PSA is that they are mission focused of getting as many parts, ammo, and firearms in the hands of legal buyers as fast as they can and for a great price.

The several times I've seen Micro Dagger stuff listed as available, they are out of stock by the end of the day especially the magazines. Where else are you going to get a 43X 15 round flush fitting mag? I wasn't interested in regular Daggers when they first came out so I don't know if the situation was the same. I do know that almost every part for the Dagger compact/full size is available now. The G19 compatible slides are better than any other slide at the price point that I've seen.

My arm chair assessment of PSA is that they are mission focused of getting as many parts, ammo, and firearms in the hands of legal buyers as fast as they can and for a great price.
I'm on the notification 'list' for a Micro Dagger frame and also the complete pistol. So far... crickets.

Back