S/N plates in the MOD ONE FRAMES?

Yea OK, it wouldn’t take that long for it disappear. 😆
I'za just yankin' your chain. I hope your prospecting brings you more freedom projects, security, food, whiskey and libations for that decanter, along with interesting journeys in your life!

They will make what ever ya want whatever size ya want…inexpensive. Several MGB forum members have used them for their p80’s. Not sure if any of those peeps are here.

sales.dogfightink@gmail.com
Phil at Dog Fight ink is great. I've gotten a number of P80 S/N plate sized stencils from him. Unlike some stencils I have ordered from other vendors, his come weeded and with transfer paper attached. Very simple to peel off and stick in place. Last time I ordered it was $4 per customized stencil plus $2 per order shipping. I was super paranoid my first try and ordered two stencils for every S/N. First time I tried it out on a knife blade and it worked out as easily as the videos show. I did get a bench AC/DC power supply instead of a battery so I could dial in a volt/amp level for consistency as I planned to use it a number of times. Otherwise, it is a fairly inexpensive way to do it. I used an old glass spice bottle maybe 2/3 full of water and kept mixing in table salt until saturated.

Back