SCOTUS grants cert for Garland v VanDerStok!

I think we have a VERY good chance of winning.
I hope so. No just for 80%'s but it could be a turning point to eviscerate other over reach (bump stocks, pistol braces, if not Chevron overall...) From another account I read, it did sound like it could be a while to hear it and then rule, so P80 and others are going to need to tread water for quite a bit longer ?!

Looks like SCOTUS oral arguments will be heard in October which puts the ruling probably in the first quarter of 2025. The court's yearly calendar is October through October each year. So, this looks like it might be one of the initial cases to be heard in the term starting this October.

I would put text and links up but the GHOOOOOOOST word is being screened and it breaks all sorts of important links to the core issue of this forum right now. IT IS WHY there are so few build threads right now because of the regulations. I had info and links, but trying to get them to work took me 20 minutes, so I bailed. It is a PITA to screen that word when so many HREF links in web pages along with their meta tags have that word being used right now. It breaks everything. @Racer88 It is why your link didn't work weeks/months ago, but I didn't say anything then. The word will be more important with it coming up in the SCOTUS hearing. Almost everyone will be using the word in their stories and links and all of the links will break. Only the Plaintiffs and core 2A sites will avoid the word.

And now @Racer88 you are screening derivatives of the word after I posted it misspelled intentionally a good while back. FYI, a search engine is not gonna find a word with a bunch of spaces inside it, but it dang will break links. As it has for me on many times and thus I didn't post the link up.

Last edited:
I refuse to adopt / use their manipulative language. And I don't want this site to come up in those searches by our enemies (to use against us). Fuck them. I'm not playing THEIR game.

To link to sites using ghost in their url, we can convert them to a "tiny url."

So instead of this, which won't work:
https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/22/politics/supreme-court-to-review-bidens-đź‘»gun-regulations/index.html

Do this: http://tiny.cc/ebwuxz

Sure, it's a "pain." But it's my little contribution to the fight by refusing to use their language. But more importantly, when our enemies research đź‘»guns by searching it up on Google, they are far less likely to find this forum... and use it against us.

That's my "theory," anyway. I could be wrong. I could be right.

Last edited:
Back