Sig Jig Inserts are Available

Tree

Reaction score
Sig Jig Inserts are Available

See Video Here:

If anyone wants one of the Sig jig inserts, send me a Private Message and I will get your info and get you some shipping rates!

Click the link below for the 3D print file to print it yourself if you want:
MGB tool crib jigs.stl

*Special thank yous go out to Eric_N for the Sig Jig Video, and to Michele ! Keep up the great work Patriots! 😎

Yes, Thank You Tree for hooking us up! 👏👍💯

MGB 3D printed inserts makes cutting your MUP-1 easy peasy . @Tree has volunteered to have the con on these and is sending them out to anyone that sends him a request.

Getting another batch ready to ship out to him. The filament is esun pro. 20% infill 3 outside wall count. These should be pretty strong and last a long time for you.

Should be done in a day and a half. I don't have the fancy printer video set up that @www.twoaallday.com (Sean) has but here's a short video of them being printed an ender 3 V2

Last edited:
MGB 3D printed inserts makes cutting your MUP-1 easy peasy . @Tree has volunteered to have the con on these and is sending them out to anyone that sends him a request.

Getting another batch ready to ship out to him. The filament is esun pro. 20% infill 3 outside wall count. These should be pretty strong and last a long time for you.

Should be done in a day and a half. I don't have the fancy printer video set up that @www.twoaallday.com (Sean) has but here's a short video of them being printed an ender 3 V2

That's just gorgeous! (y) Thank you @Michele!

Thanks Again Michele and Tree for making it possible for me to receive one of these Jig Inserts.
👍💯

Prints are lookin good!

Well haven’t done a Sig yell but good Lord willing, I will.

Well haven’t done a Sig yell but good Lord willing, I will.
All the SIG info series from MGBs' place is in the resource center.
Patrick and I still have our SIG parts, not built, we were waiting on MGB to make those videos. Maybe one day we'll build em. The parts aren't cheap that's for sure.

All the SIG info series from MGBs' place is in the resource center.
Patrick and I still have our SIG parts, not built, we were waiting on MGB to make those videos. Maybe one day we'll build em. The parts aren't cheap that's for sure.
I have 4 AR’s and a Sig to do but I’m going to wait until we move.

Tree I messaged you plz get back to me in need of jig asa0
Are you seeking the MGB insert to aide with cutting ? If so tree hasn’t asked me for any in along time. If he doesn’t get back to you post in the 3D section and ask if anyone will print one and send it out to you.

Back