Sounds like good news for Polymer80 (and all of us who own them)

1776 Supply Co seems to be up and running as well. They have cheap blanks (no rails, no jigs), so it’s a good route to go for those guys doing the rook thing.

Well, that didn't take long!
1679368215744.png

1679368270251.png

Last edited:
I do hope JSD Supply gets back in the game. He was one of the early resellers harassed and shut down and deserves some financial luv. A reliable supplier.

Last edited:
U mean $99 is not a good price ? They are not all gone yet. There are still some available. These are flying off the shelf. Frame only looks to be sold out already and preorder is what’s left. If u wait too long this eve you’ll be waiting till May to get one shipped to ya/
452B5165-95E9-4187-87DD-53EE5A6CCF07.jpeg

ONLY $69 that’s a great price 💁🏼‍♀️
347963BA-1A6F-4156-A388-5CE077F21752.png

Last edited:
U mean $99 is not a good price ? They are not all gone yet. There are still some available. These are flying off the shelf. Frame only looks to be sold out already and preorder is what’s left. If u wait too long this eve you’ll be waiting till May to get one shipped to ya/
View attachment 10152

View attachment 10153
The Compact is now preorderr.

And they are obviously fiddling with the prices as you type. the PF45 is $99 now

I didn’t even click into them. I saw the $159 and left. Didn’t realize things change when you click through.

I didn’t even click into them. I saw the $159 and left. Didn’t realize things change when you click through.
This is what P80 does often with their sales when they have them. You have to add to your cart and/or read their fine print first. I also didn't notice the price was lower until Michele pointed it out.

And sometimes they really make an error like selling a complete upper built slide kit for $135. But, I imagine you will have to wait a long time for that one again because they cleared up that error in a snap! LOL.

I would expect to see the pre-order stock message on all the 80% products sooner than later, the website is being updated as we speak

Last edited:
I do hope JSD Supply gets back in the game. He was one of the early resellers harassed and shut down and deserves some financial luv. A reliable supplier.

Me too. I haven't seen any action here in the Pittsburgh area regarding JSD's suit. If I remember the judge may have dismissed it using the ATF's argument that the rule was not final (at the time, which was months ago.)

As for P80's sale, well, you folks enjoy it. Note that they will not ship to Pennsylvania, so I'm pretty much screwed by the sleazy dumbocrats again, as usual. Actually, it's the exact same weasel who was the AG of PA, and is now the governor of PA... who says crime doesn't pay.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised, Polymer80 probably doesn't know what it wants to do just yet. It has only 1 day since they won the injunction.

While we have fixated on who is protected by the injunction, it is still a good ruling on multiple levels. The judge is following Bruin style logic, is throwing out Chevron deference, and did pretty much deliver a good smack-down to the ATF in my humble opinion. By issuing the injunction, he is telling the ATF that what they are doing is not legal on multiple levels, violating several parts of the Constitution at the same time. Yes, it is a preliminary injunction. There hasn't been a trial. But, to paraphrase it, the judge pretty much told the ATF that they are going to loose the trial.

Now the ball is in the ATF's court. They already tried to have the case dismissed, and failed, now their choices are: 1.) Appeal the injunction, which will further piss off the judge, and is just a short term solution. 2.) Accept the injunction for the moment and try to win the trial. 3.) Settle the suit, which means removing the regulation, paying the plantiff's damages, and avoid the trial.

My guess will be they will go for option 1 followed by option 3. None are good options from the ATF's point of view. They are too used to not having to defend their actions.
That’s a sensible analysis. I have a different take on the judge’s opinion. What the injunction suggests is the ATF now has to prove they aren’t overstepping their authority. And Polymer 80 prove they did. All the injunction does is suggest that there is an unanswered question of law and litigation is merited.

I’m not sure I’d call this a win yet. It could just be a temporary stay of execution.

If there’s a window of opportunity to buy the classic 80% frames, it’s a good time to stock up.
View attachment 10152

View attachment 10153
$160 for a complete, true 80% kit doesn't give me heartburn. Especially since the court could go either way. I'm happy paying more for not having to perform a root canal on a 76% frame. The May ship date is interesting since this doesn't appear to be a new design or modification. The delay doesn't bother me, but I wonder what the backstory on that is.

The don’t cost $160. Most full kits are at old regular price of $99.

My common sense says polymer 80 has to manufacture more product.
  • P80 wouldn’t be producing 80%s after the ATF letter since they can not sell them.
  • It would be an extremely stupid business move to waste time, resources and money to continue making them.
  • They concentrated on bridge frames (for us) so we could continue the hobby.
  • There were some kits and frames still on the store room shelf from before the letter. Those sold last night. If peeps paid attention to the announcement made by TL 80 frames and kits were available immediately, till sold out.

Last edited:
Back