Support the people that are supporting us through this new stupidity.

Rocky Decatur

Exchange Privileges
Reaction score
OK you Aminals we have seen or at least heard about the supposed changes to what I'm going to dub "Our Lifestyle Choice" .... what does it mean? Well first off I'm not 100% sure yet , I don't speak legalese. What I do know is that now is the time to make the comments ( properly please) and contact the people who represent you and are supposed to make laws AKA your congressmen and women. And I mean reach out as often as it takes,

That aside we have several vendors that have pretty much had our backs time and time again , they have not only fought the fight but donated to several different firearm rights groups such as GOA and FPC etc.

Soooooo support them as they support you I'll add to the list as I research more but I know for fact that JSD Supply ( You all know and love him ... I know this I mean cmon Binary glock trigger.) ,
MDX (new killer s series slides priced right ) and
Rockey Brass ( The new slide they are rocking is pretty dope too) have been working in the background donating more than we can as individuals etc. etc.

Notice they haven't raised prices , they stand behind their products and support us well beyond that from a retail perspective. So if you are going to start stockpiling Please support the ones that are supporting all of us.

Back