Breaking! Wayne LaPierre resigns from NRA!

Breaking news!
I remember Neil Knox pretty much being run off. They were more interested in Job Security than 2A victory.

LaPierre first received a student deferment, then a medical deferment (the cause of which is still publicly unknown) and therefore was not drafted into military service during the Vietnam War.
Dang, like General Bonespur, who woulda thunk?

(moved from "asst funny shit". I didn't realize a thread had already been started...)
Although I wouldn't consider this "funny shit", the NRA or more specifically the SS prohibited guns in the hall when Trumpy (and others) spoke at the convention(s). This could/should probably be moved to its own topic.

Apparently, ThePeter is out as Exec VP. LINK Love him or hate him, he DID do a lot for the NRA and gunowners in general. I have one of his books somewhere I started to read but got distracted. I hope he can still speak to the Supreme Court when the NRA's 1A case comes up. I was excited, then disappointed when Ollie North was to become, then did not become President. There was too much secret goings on that as a Lifer, I feel I should have a right to know about. Hopefully that will change.

Rare interview from 2019... (see .pdf)

Attachments

• LaPierre.pdf
    526.3 KB · Views: 33
Back