Why Everyone Needs an AR-15 - Outstanding video!

Racer88

Big Kahuna Admin
Staff member
Exchange Privileges
Reaction score
While this is preaching to the choir, ALL of us need to take the 30 minutes to watch this video.

I don't expect most of us will learn anything we didn't already know about our Rights.... Though it's an excellent concise history of the development of rifles.

The value of this video to people like us is to reinforce what we know and perhaps INSPIRE us in our vigorous defense of our Freedom.

This may be one of the best, if not THE best, videos I've seen on the subject.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dIsy3sZI2Y

It is a great video. I am going to nitpick - the AR15 is NOT a military weapon. At least as far as I know, no military uses an AR15. Militaries are issues select fire weapons like the M16 or M4. (Neither of which are available to purchase new by civilians in the US only "used" ones registered as part of the 1986 NFA/Hughes Amendment are transferrable among civilians.) I wish he would have made that point as to me it helps propagate the myth that the AR15 is a weapon of war.

It is a great video. I am going to nitpick - the AR15 is NOT a military weapon. At least as far as I know, no military uses an AR15. Militaries are issues select fire weapons like the M16 or M4.

I agree of course. And, I initially winced when he said that. But, I think he was playing their own argument against them (the antis). He was basically pointing out that ALL rifles are "military" rifles. And, he was telling the truth. The fact that the antis say the M1 Garand is "OK," but the AR-15 is not OK, because it's a "military" rifle highlights their self-contradiction and utter ignorance.

I agree of course. And, I initially winced when he said that. But, I think he was playing their own argument against them (the antis). He was basically pointing out that ALL rifles are "military" rifles. And, he was telling the truth. The fact that the antis say the M1 Garand is "OK," but the AR-15 is not OK, because it's a "military" rifle highlights their self-contradiction and utter ignorance.

Good counter observation. Even if it were a current military rifle, I argue we should have access to it as I align with his main point which is our founders wrote the 2A such that we have weapons to keep government in check.

Good counter observation. Even if it were a current military rifle, I argue we should have access to it as I align with his main point which is our founders wrote the 2A such that we have weapons to keep government in check.

Bingo. That's how I interpreted his message.

I had the same initial reaction as you did.

Then I "heard him out" and thought, "I see what you did there!" :cool:

FB_IMG_1590610277829.jpg
FB_IMG_1643895213530.jpg

Back