New Blog Article! Why We Build Guns

Racer88

Big Kahuna Admin
Staff member
Exchange Privileges
Reaction score

Why We Build Guns

Gun builders have been legally crafting their own firearms at home for personal use since the birth of our nation. The advancement of technology (Polymer80 aka “P80” or “80%” AR-15 frames and 3D-printed gun frames) has not only made it easier; it’s also recently brought it to the forefront of the media’s, government’s, and public’s attention. That can be good and bad.
Continue reading

Why We Build Guns

Gun builders have been legally crafting their own firearms at home for personal use since the birth of our nation. The advancement of technology (Polymer80 aka “P80” or “80%” AR-15 frames and 3D-printed gun frames) has not only made it easier; it’s also recently brought it to the forefront of the media’s, government’s, and public’s attention. That can be good and bad.
Continue reading
FYI i just shared this on my telegram channel, found here:

I've updated the article a bit. A few edits in the copy and a few more photos with captions to "flesh it out."

I've updated the article a bit. A few edits in the copy and a few more photos with captions to "flesh it out."
Awesome! the link remains shared in my channel, and i will re share it later tonight. you should check it out!

It’s a well written article that explains things pretty clearly.
Good job. 👍

It’s a well written article that explains things pretty clearly.
Good job. 👍

Thanks! I've been told that writing is my super-power. LOL! I do enjoy it!

I just edited it a tiny bit after a conversation I just had with Rob Pincus. I'm working on getting a quote from him. :cool:

Attachments

• E4612B79-396D-4F4B-A1D0-3003354B3CA2.jpeg
    E4612B79-396D-4F4B-A1D0-3003354B3CA2.jpeg
    540.9 KB · Views: 45
Back