Tip! YOU'VE SEEN THE S-bowl PREDICTION HERE FIRST!!!

Bobster

Patriot Serving Patriots!
Exchange Privileges
Reaction score
The deer give more fucks about the S-toilet Bowl than I do... :D (courtesy of Brownville, Maine Feed Station)

20240211_120904.jpg 20240211_121713.jpg

I don’t know how much longer she can milk the jilted teenage angst theme…

I didnt bother watching it. All pro sports are rigged now. It's an entertainment business and the outcomes are all scripted.

I predict the death of football in a generation or two. More and more kids every year are choosing soccer. In parts of the country, lacrosse as well. I also think the 'spirit' of the game has been lost. I played organized football from age 10 thru high school. I worshipped the top pro players when I was a kid. Now I cant think of one I like. I've totally lost interest in the game. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone.

More and more kids every year are choosing soccer.
Hilary Duff Lol GIF by YoungerTV

Dude... even I know that soccer will NEVER take off here in the U.S. Never ever. And I grew up where soccer is HUGE. They've been trying to gain traction with soccer here now for decades and have made no progress at all.

Soccer will be a major sport here just like Taekwondo will be a major televised sport... 'cuz kids like it. ;)

Soccer is even more boring (to watch) than American football and baseball.

Most fun and exciting major team sport to watch... by far... hockey. And I only discovered that after my son started playing. Even pee-wee hockey is more exciting than NFL, NBA, MLB and... soccer (Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!).

The ball is in play an average of 11 - 12 minutes total in an NFL game. BOooooooooooring! In hockey, if the clock is running, there is ACTION. 60 minutes on the clock = 60 minutes of actual play in hockey.

Last edited:
Hilary Duff Lol GIF by YoungerTV

Dude... even I know that soccer will NEVER take off here in the U.S. Never ever. And I grew up where soccer is HUGE. They've been trying to gain traction with soccer here now for decades and have made no progress at all.

Soccer will be a major sport here just like Taekwondo will be a major televised sport... 'cuz kids like it. ;)

Soccer is even more boring (to watch) than American football and baseball.

Most fun and exciting major team sport to watch... by far... hockey. And I only discovered that after my son started playing. Even pee-wee hockey is more exciting than NFL, NBA, MLB and... soccer (Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!).

The ball is in play an average of 11 - 12 minutes total in an NFL game. BOooooooooooring! In hockey, if the clock is running, there is ACTION. 60 minutes on the clock = 60 minutes of actual play in hockey.
I dont disagree soccer and pro football is boring but I'll stick with my theory that nobody will give a rip about football two generations from now. It isnt dead, but even so it has started to smell funny. There are a lot of kids playing soccer now. Here's the data (boys only). It's half and growing. Football is still #1 but not growing.

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 7.46.59 AM.png

Hockey - awesome game. In the winter I was playing all day on a nearby pond as a kid. I also played mens hockey for a year when I was 30. Fun, but playing at midnight during the week made going to work the next day a chore. I think it sucks on TV. You gotta be there. I had season tickets to the Caps for a couple of years when I worked in DC. I gave up on it because I started traveling all the time and was never around for the games.

I was going to mention that tidbit about 12 minutes of actual play in a pro football game. The mega rich NFL owners are part of the woke liberal cabal. They are entertainment moguls no different than Hollywood people. The players are mostly shit bags just like actors, except they are one injury away from being washed up. That said, if and when the players are replaced by robots - I'd be all over that. :)
View: https://youtu.be/uhND7Mvp3f4

Check this out:

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 8.16.48 AM.png

I cant wait for next year when they feature an LGBTQ National Anthem. Or maybe a Morbidly Obese National Anthem. You know.. to be inclusive.

Last edited:
I'll stick with my theory that nobody will give a rip about football two generations from now.
It would not be a tragedy. I could not care less about the millionaire morons who play it.

Hockey - awesome game. In the winter I was playing all day on a nearby pond as a kid. I also played mens hockey for a year when I was 30. Fun, but playing at midnight during the week made going to work the next day a chore. I think it sucks on TV. You gotta be there.
I agree that being there is MUCH better.

The mega rich NFL owners are part of the woke liberal cabal. They are entertainment moguls no different than Hollywood people. The players are mostly shit bags just like actors, except they are one injury away from being washed up. That said, if and when the players are replaced by robots - I'd be all over that.
Agree on all counts.

I know who wins.

Taylor Swift.
I semi-semi-watched the game. :rolleyes: 🥱 There were more than a few shots of Swift in the luxury box cheering on her "man", especially when they started winning. I would theorize they are "dating" to further her career with the buzz created. :unsure: She and Kelce are both irrelevant to me: she for anti-gun/pro-Bidet stances, he for doing a vax commercial and being a dumb white boy.

At the winner's ceremony platform he went on some jubilant rant that sounded like he was suffering the early effects of CTE. Lunatic fringe shit. :rolleyes: I caught a shot of Swift whispering in his ear down on the field soon after. I wonder what she said to him? :unsure: Here are a couple guesses:
"Very good job Tray-Tray, Tay-Tay is so proud of you!"
"I'm going to let you sniff my granny panties later on."
"I'm going to s*** you off including your b****!"

I believe futbol will gain in popularity due to the increase in foreigners here who play the game. Football will lose popularity because of the head injury issue and also the anti-US sentiment. A 66-acre park that I walk at has a HUGE beautifully-grassed area with I'd guess room for 20 soccer fields. They have a row of about 20 nets on wheels.

I semi-semi-watched the game. :rolleyes: 🥱 There were more than a few shots of Swift in the luxury box cheering on her "man", especially when they started winning. I would theorize they are "dating" to further her career with the buzz created. :unsure: She and Kelce are both irrelevant to me: she for anti-gun/pro-Bidet stances, he for doing a vax commercial and being a dumb white boy.

At the winner's ceremony platform he went on some jubilant rant that sounded like he was suffering the early effects of CTE. Lunatic fringe shit. :rolleyes: I caught a shot of Swift whispering in his ear down on the field soon after. I wonder what she said to him? :unsure: Here are a couple guesses:
"Very good job Tray-Tray, Tay-Tay is so proud of you!"
"I'm going to let you sniff my granny panties later on."
"I'm going to s*** you off including your b****!"

I believe futbol will gain in popularity due to the increase in foreigners here who play the game. Football will lose popularity because of the head injury issue and also the anti-US sentiment. A 66-acre park that I walk at has a HUGE beautifully-grassed area with I'd guess room for 20 soccer fields. They have a row of about 20 nets on wheels.
You make a good point. Immigrants are soccer fans as will be thier kids. Since white Anglo-saxons and assimilated Europeans in the US have stopped breeding, it is inevitable football dies a slow death. The new immigrants ... India, South and Central America, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia ... all play soccer (futbol).

Regarding hockey… now that it is Trudeau's (Little Castro) law that all Canadians must be taxed into the poorhouse, euthanized if they are injured or sick, allowed no more than two beers a day, and be gay/trans... hockey may die too. :) I also heard it's soon going to be illegal to end every sentence in "eh".

Last edited:
A 66-acre park that I walk at has a HUGE beautifully-grassed area with I'd guess room for 20 soccer fields. They have a row of about 20 nets on wheels.
PS: I counted them the other day and there were 36 rolling nets! Some are in various states of disrepair--typical city gov't just buys new instead of repairing. :rolleyes: I will note that there are usually a couple/few soccer practices with different age groups going on in the afternoons when I walk. Even the birds are into soccer now! :D

birdsplayingsoccer.jpg

PS: I counted them the other day and there were 36 rolling nets! Some are in various states of disrepair--typical city gov't just buys new instead of repairing. :rolleyes: I will note that there are usually a couple/few soccer practices with different age groups going on in the afternoons when I walk. Even the birds are into soccer now! :D

View attachment 17770
I gave a Dutch friend of mine a really nice Wilson leather, game quality football. He loved it, but said, "We don't understand this game". I showed him how to throw it and he was thrilled. He later told me that he displayed it in his home and everyone who visited was curious about it.

I predict a rise in lacrosse. It is a dirty viscous game and whiners are penalized for being whiners more than aggressors are penalized for aggression. It's the natural order of the human experience. Quick, thoughtful, and agile keeps you from getting a stick across the face.

My daughter loves it. After a week of liberal wokeness, she vents on the field and all is right with the world. Girls lacrosse has a lot of guard rails that boys lacrosse doesn't have but a lot gets overlooked.

I was able to play one season of lacrosse in HS. That was the first year they formed a team. Awesome game. I was better at it than football. I didn't make the cut in college. I wasn’t good enough and the game is serious business among east coast schools.

I played baseball in college. It was tough to keep up with my studies but I powered thru it. I had been playing baseball since I was eight. I imagined being recruited into the major league until my senior year in high school. When you face 18 year olds throwing heat like it’s the big show, it’s humbling. Bubble burst. But I enjoyed college ball anyway.

Last edited:
I had been playing baseball since I was eight.
As part of my walking route, I walk around these ballfields which adds about 1/4mi. Occasionally catch some plays and it is good to see the younguns in action. I've had a couple/few foul balls short and long land near me. :eek: I park far enough away so they can't hit my car. :)

ballfields.JPG

As part of my walking route, I walk around these ballfields which adds about 1/4mi. Occasionally catch some plays and it is good to see the younguns in action. I've had a couple/few foul balls short and long land near me. :eek: I park far enough away so they can't hit my car. :)

View attachment 17835
Like Chico Esquela (SNL/Garrett Morris)… Baseball was very very good to me. Kept me out of trouble. As Ted Williams said, every boy would rather steal second base vs. steal a car.

Back