Zincpoint Buyer Be Aware

Mooner

Patriot Serving Patriots!
Exchange Privileges
Reaction score

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4qmhIe4b7M

DAMN~~~ Ammo from vids seems to be reloaded by Zincpoint using from different vendor brass casing...

I went thru my inventory from Zincpoint and I have cases of 22lr and a few 9mm from the last year.

22lr cases were really nice quality I have been using them a lot with no issues.

9mm have not tested but it is made by Still American as new ammo. Let's hope it won't blow my gun/hand :unsure:

Never had to deal with the customer care side but that is just terrible all around.

22 LR, HIGH VELOCITY 40 GR ORBEA - 2500CT
1675792499515.png

22 LR, COPPER PLATED 40 GR ORBEA - 2500CT
1675792807225.png

9MM, 115GR FMJ BRASS, STILL AMERICAN LIMIT 8 - 100 CT
1675792458675.png

Honestly, I'd rather not have ammo / not shoot than buy cheap ammo. I need my hands and face. Really.

I will only buy / use factory new ammo from the big players, preferably U.S. manufacture. I have used the Korean-made PMC, admittedly. But that's as "cheap" as I've gone. I won't use any "commie" / eastern bloc steel ammo. But I won't even use U.S. made reloads or small companies without a well-known good reputation.

It's just not worth it (to me).

it's part of the growing pain I guess... I hate being poor šŸ˜‚ Speaking of poor... any news on that ammo sponsor we all need ;)

any news on that ammo sponsor we all need ;)

I like how you think! LOL!

Man, I blew through my big ammo stash since I went down this P80 rabbit hole. And now I'm faced with paying big $$$ or shooting less... a lot less. It's looking like it will be the latter.

Poor is a relative term, but cheap is universal. šŸ˜ Hi, I'm GSW10, and I am CHEAP.:LOL:
I bought some Zincpoint a year? ago, and it was a Turkish import. Looked really good to me, even the boxes were a step above in quality. I haven't fired a lot of it, but I haven't had any trouble with it either. It was cheaper THEN than I can buy that same caliber NOW, so yeah, exceptionally good deal for the time, right around pre-pandempanic pricing.

As for Zincpoint's CS, I actually had a problem with the order -it got lost in the shuffle around the Holidays and a computer server problem caused a hiccup. They made multiple attempts to contact me to fix it, and by the time we figured out what happened, I had talked with a couple of the people there who actually followed-up with the order and made sure it got sent out at the end of the week. Considering the volume they were dealing with, and the fact that the glitch wasn't their fault in the first place, they handled it all very professionally and with I dare say personalized touch. All I had to do was be a little patient and offer a little empathy for their situation, and everything resolved just fine, I mean you could just hear the PTSD in their voice waiting for me to chew them out, for something that wasn't their fault. I had to wait an extra few weeks -ooooo, the horror.

I am sorry to see some of their product has allegedly had a problem, but I would buy from them again. I am really happy with my experiences and the ammo I got so far seems great.

I like how you think! LOL!

Man, I blew through my big ammo stash since I went down this P80 rabbit hole. And now I'm faced with paying big $$$ or shooting less... a lot less. It's looking like it will be the latter.
22 Conversion unit maybe?

22 Conversion unit maybe?

I've considered it... maybe... some day. I've got plenty of .22 guns already. Though my only .22 handgun is a Ruger SR22 Pistol, which is pretty small. I'd love to get either a Single-Ten revolver or a S&W Model 617 (?) revolver. Or both!

Though a conversion would allow me to use my EDC PFC9 platform, right?

I do have a pretty decent stash of .22 ammo.

Back