• An even half dozen (6)

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 7 - 10

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • 11 - 15

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If you can count them, you don't have enough!

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • It varies... no rhyme or reason.

• However many it takes to make liberals cry.

• Boating accident. That's all I can say.

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
I don't have a set number. For some guns I just have the mags that they came with. For others, I've gone on such a spree that it caused my boat to sink ;)

I have not pulled the trigger on a 5.7 yet though have come close a few times. The "blem" offered from PSA from time to time that includes 10 mags is appealing. The cost of ammo is a concern. I share the same hope that @Racer88 does that prices will fall as or if production goes up. I could see it being an interesting option to have in the "SHTF" world given some of the military/police adoption of the caliber too. Though I am pretty settled on 9mm and .223/5.56 being the SHTF ammo available in the USA for the time being.

A case of mags?
Yes a case
Screenshot_20230210-211537_Chrome.jpg

Must be some terrible sailors in this forum who should never apply for a job with Carnival Cruise Line. Boating accidents account for 25% of this poll! LOL. :p

=================================

Boating accident. That's all I can say. 25.0%

Must be some terrible sailors in this forum who should never apply for a job with Carnival Cruise Line. Boating accidents account for 25% of this poll! LOL. :p

What boggles the mind is the phenomenon of these accidents on dry land. It’s got to be a Bermuda Triangle type of thing…

Cpt joe hazelwood had a big gun collection at one point, rumors say...o_O:outta here:

Well, I've seen people sink the boat, trailer, and the vehicle towing the rig.... So, um, why not a collection of arms and mags. "Honest Ossifer..it be out there somewhere"

Amen to to that, puddles do appear. Rained here 3days straight. List mt slipper attempting to retrieve the mail. Got stuck damn near knee deep in a muck hole. On the way back a saw a beaver building a damn next to the house, went to get a camera, but a alligator swam up an ate him. And last night I thought I had jellyfish in the front yard, turned out the moles had invested in submersibles and the lights caused the grubs to fluoresce.

Anyway shit happens

Depends, I have a couple that I’d consider collectibles in which case usually what they came with like 1-2.
Carry handguns 3-5.
Then my FAFO guns 5-10.

Amen to to that, puddles do appear. Rained here 3days straight. List mt slipper attempting to retrieve the mail. Got stuck damn near knee deep in a muck hole. On the way back a saw a beaver building a damn next to the house, went to get a camera, but a alligator swam up an ate him. And last night I thought I had jellyfish in the front yard, turned out the moles had invested in submersibles and the lights caused the grubs to fluoresce.

Anyway shit happens
Lol Puddles to say the least! We received over 10” of rain in the last series of storms over a 5-6 wk period.

Anything could happen!!

Back