17L range test

Hawkeye

Patriot Serving Patriots!
Exchange Privileges
Reaction score
IMG_3210.JPG

I have a Performance Trigger with a Range Proof shoe, big thumb up to this setup. Just over 3.5lbs pull and with the RP shoe that take up some of the travel is just what I was looking for in a target pistol.

17L.JPG

Just used a laser bore site to set the red dot but still needs a little tweaking.
115 Blazer range loads at 25 feet. This is a range test for the pistol not how an old man is shooting these days, so this test was done by resting shooting hand on shooting table without bags.

This is the process I use when building,
first do the build with as many OME part as I have on hand.
Next do a function test and shoot a magazine or two for functions test.
Next brake down and do custom stuff. This way I know just what I start with, a functional pistol.
After custom stuff add upgraded parts and do a simple function test then with a few magazines.
I consider the range test as the final testing for my builds.

BUT I have a bug that I believe is in the tight fit of the magazine that I need to address before this one is finished. I use Glock magazines, but I do replace the base plate. What happens when you do really tight fitting, sometimes this will cause the reloading angle from the magazine to be just off a tad, so what I see in this build, is in the middle of a magazine dump, I get one or two bullets hanging up. It happens on all Glock magazines I have and at the same spot. Should be an easy fix.

Back