Amish community's barn building party in Memphis gets out of hand. Shots fired.

USApat

Patriot Serving Patriots!
Exchange Privileges
Reaction score
Last edited:
CLEARLY, more "gun control" laws are needed. THAT'S the problem.
Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

This is my general response on twatter:
"Keep buying/making guns/ammo my patriot brothers/sisters. Practice your marksmanship. Resolve to be ruthless. Love your country. Love your family." :)

Fucking 300 rounds and only 3 dead? What a waste of ammo! :D

This is my general response on twatter:
"Keep buying/making guns/ammo my patriot brothers/sisters. Practice your marksmanship. Resolve to be ruthless. Love your country. Love your family." :)

Fucking 300 rounds and only 3 dead? What a waste of ammo! :D
You have my attitude 100%. I have several lifetime black friends that don't behave at all like these folks. One is a very close friend from Sri Lanka. Highly intelligent, productive and great families. My friend from Sri Lanka has five degrees and is now a lawyer too. An overachiever, a computer coder, sharp as a tack and my word is he a good writer.

A substantial number of these folks living in the gang areas have to change their "American hood" culture or they will kill each other off. It all starts with their family. Decades ago, there were many poor folks in the poor side of town, but they were family and didn't devolve into neighborhood kill fests. Motown was great music and rap seemed to start the downfall late 80s - early 90s. I used to go to funk shows by myself and was one of the only white guys at the show that knew all the words. Parliment, Funkadelic, Roger Troutman and others. I would go to some hole in the walls at the time as funk was and is still one of my favorite types of music. However, I would never do that now.

It will only get worse over time. There are a lot of gangs coming from the south now.

And yep, amazing they missed so many shots. And some were firing what looks to be 9mm AR pistols and maybe straight AR-15s. How do you only hit 3 people with 300 rounds if you are truly aiming at your adversary in a gun fight using an AR style pistol? Since there is no good footage, they could have been just spraying and praying. All I know, is that I would never be standing at the back of that crowd with the guns starting to sling in the air. I don't get it. Stupid to be in this environment.

memphis-shooting-600x463.jpeg

Last edited:
Maybe everyone was shooting up and the 3 only caught what fell close by???
Atleast from the pic that what it looks like.

Maybe everyone was shooting up and the 3 only caught what fell close by???
Atleast from the pic that what it looks like.
Hmmm... Raining bullets? :unsure:

Keep in mind a bullet going straight up and coming back down will achieve a velocity due to gravity less than when initially fired due to air resistance. The velocity is still great enough to kill if it strikes someone in the head. :eek:

Just ask all those iraqys lmao. Wasnt it 60 to 100 dead from falling rounds?
Lmao

Back