Angry Sarge & HCM Holsters (Good bye?)

KalebF

Reaction score
I want to give a giant award and thank you to Angry Sarge and HCM Holsters for all they have done for the building community. But with this award comes some sad news.

It is with a heavy heart that I share this message from Angry Sarge with all of you. I know that many of you have purchased holsters from HCM Holsters over the last year, so I wanted you to know this information.

“Alright I’ve got some news about HCM

We are going to close up shop. That being said I may be taking the company and moving it to TX and rebranding. I’m still looking at that option. However, I won’t be doing level 2 burrito or cordura wrap. I will be sticking to standard vacuum formed products. In which I will come back at a better price and maintain the quality.

That being said if you want anything right now we will fill your order before we close shop. I am sad about this decision but we have 0 sales and our workflow is just not conducive. I hope under my charge I can grow the company into what it was meant to be.

Thank you all for your support. You guys are awesome and I hope you will support me and the new company if I can get it back up.”

So if any of you are in need of holster now is the time to get one. Angry Sarge did say that lead times are about one day right now as long as they have it in stock.

HCM Holsters – Custom Holsters Made in Michigan

So, hopefully not "good-bye, and more like "see ya later?" Hopefully!
That is my hope too. In fact, I created a form that anyone can fill out and that will give Angry Sarge their contact information so if he restarts the holster company he can contact everyone that wants to know.

Just need your name & email. The phone and address are optional.

Form Builder | Create Free Online Forms - Zoho Forms

P. S. the only people that have access to this information will be Angry Sarge and myself (managing it for him)

I want to give a giant award and thank you to Angry Sarge and HCM Holsters for all they have done for the building community. But with this award comes some sad news.

It is with a heavy heart that I share this message from Angry Sarge with all of you. I know that many of you have purchased holsters from HCM Holsters over the last year, so I wanted you to know this information.

So if any of you are in need of holster now is the time to get one. Angry Sarge did say that lead times are about one day right now as long as they have it in stock.

HCM Holsters – Custom Holsters Made in Michigan
Thank you for that post Kaleb I truly appreciate it.

Back