Product Review Challenge Coin. All Patriots get your Vote In. You could be the winner of one.

Which two designs do you want for our community Challenge Coin award ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Mega-Patriot!
Exchange Privileges
Reaction score
Behind Enemy Lines in a State ruled by Tyranny
Here we are. Select two numbers please. One for the front and one for the back. These are etched from scrap galvanized to give an idea of the look. They are not FTQ but good enough to get the idea. I would of course provide Quality coins to whoever is the person(s) awarded the token. The color is cold enamel. I’ll bake each color separately so it won’t run together as in the photos.

Since coin 4 had no votes I modified #4 to include a choice for your 2A requests.
@Racer88 @One Ping Only and anyone else that would like to change their vote to #4

B8F89188-13A0-43A0-B690-DA7B5DE1DAAF.jpeg

newest coin set.jpg

Color example of #1 and 2 above
847A8693-C3C0-4E92-A38B-A75D6FC5FE52.jpeg

Attachments

• E6B1D223-1C6C-407B-836B-4F00335B64EB.jpeg
    E6B1D223-1C6C-407B-836B-4F00335B64EB.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 103
Last edited:
I voted 1 and 6. But, I prefer "2A" rather than "III" for the reasons I've mentioned before.

I like 2 and 5.

All of them are very awesome!! Michele, these are amazing and thank you for all the work and thought you are putting into these!!

All of them are very awesome!! Michele, these are amazing and thank you for all the work and thought you are putting into these!!

True. I had a hard time narrowing it down to just one on each side, really. Any and all of them are pretty cool.

3 and 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 and 6 -but seriously, you did NOT make this easy! EXCELLENT work, thank you!

Does my vote count? if so I vote 2 and 5....I do like to have the 2a reference or I would have voted 2 and 6.

Thanks! This is going to look Very noice!

Does my vote count? if so I vote 2 and 5....I do like to have the 2a reference or I would have voted 2 and 6.

Thanks! This is going to look Very noice!
Yes of course !
Everyone here on the forum has an opportunity to get a vote and they all count !

Since coin 4 had no votes I modified #4 to include a choice for your 2A requests.
@Racer88 @One Ping Only and anyone else that would like to change their vote to #4 May do so.
Carry on voting for your favorite coin…you may be awarded one by the community!

Are we all done voting on the community coin ? Everyone has a vote get yours in…last call. So far it looks like #2 for the front and a close call for the back. Pick your fav on the poll Patriots

Last edited:
Very cool project! Just stumbled into this forum for the first time today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back