Counterfeit Glock PARTS Market DLD with MGB

Bcichlid

Patriot Serving Patriots!
Exchange Privileges
Reaction score

DLD Live! The Counterfeit Glock Market - Do You Know What's Inside Your Build?​

If any new builder is wondering why its better getting Glock OEM parts over the cheaper $40 kits from Ebay and do you get what you pay for? (not always).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26_CnitDe08

Last edited:
My brother used an OEM parts kit recently purchased from a well know supplier. The trigger was all jacked up. He has a local gunshop that stocks Glock parts. He bought replacement parts from there. He says the LGS trigger works perfectly and is the only part he changed. He says the trigger bar he took out is bright and shiny not dull matted like the OEM part he got. Reserving judgement until we both look at it.

On the Glock trigger bar, it seems to me that Glock uses a copper plating under the silver on top. At least the ones I've polished too much do. This may be the litmus test. Can anyone confirm this?

My brother used an OEM parts kit recently purchased from a well know supplier. The trigger was all jacked up. He has a local gunshop that stocks Glock parts. He bought replacement parts from there. He says the LGS trigger works perfectly and is the only part he changed. He says the trigger bar he took out is bright and shiny not dull matted like the OEM part he got. Reserving judgement until we both look at it.

On the Glock trigger bar, it seems to me that Glock uses a copper plating under the silver on top. At least the ones I've polished too much do. This may be the litmus test. Can anyone confirm this?
1690994299592.png

Thanks for the link. I saw that before but could not find it again. I sent it to my brother to check his parts.

My brother says the trigger he took out appears to be OEM. It just didn't work. Second OEM trigger works well.

Back