Video Elephant Rifle Annihilates Ballistic Gel at 82,000FPS - The Slow Mo Guys

It's 20 minutes long, but it's a FUN 20 minutes! They also shoot a big can of nacho cheese and a gallon jug of Elmer's glue. Wild stuff at 82k FPS.

View: https://youtu.be/nsJGJHkJolI

That was fantastic, informative, captivating and funny as hell!
Scott was the perfect gentleman handing over those rifles and holding back his shit eating grin.

The video was amazing. The shoulder blows were quite telling and I'm certain my mouth was agape and eyes wide open watching that ballistic gel. It deforms like a sci-fi movie villian and then springs back into shape.

A must watch for all here!

The slo-mo of the recoil energy waves rippling across his (bare) back was CRAZY and funny to watch.

Yeah... when I opened it, I thought "no way I'm watching all 20 minutes."

20 minutes later.... :geek:
I said the same thing. But they were so funny and dynamic at the beginning, you can't help but watch it.

Youtube referred a similar video that was also cool as hell, but it was longer! I didn't watch the full version, but skipped forward some. Two guys fire guns almost directly at each other and get bullets to collide together multiple times. The results are pretty cool to watch because it's also in slo-mo.

One of the collisions is a one in a million chance almost and the bullets collide together and stop cold in dead air! They hit perfectly. I won't hijack your thread here, but it is worthy of another link to their video. The physics in the video are quite informative too and the guys load special rounds to achive their goals with the colliding bullets. I'll start a separate thread and link.

One of the collisions is a one in a million chance almost and the bullets collide together and stop cold in dead air! They hit perfectly. I won't hijack your thread here, but it is worthy of another link to their video.
Post it in it's own thread, if you want. Maybe cue it up to that point (the perfect collision).

Post it in it's own thread, if you want. Maybe cue it up to that point (the perfect collision).
Here ya go. The other video of bullets colliding mid-air.

Yeah... when I opened it, I thought "no way I'm watching all 20 minutes."

20 minutes later.... :geek:
Same reaction here at the start and then 20 min later. . . 🤠

Back