Poll Is Red-headed American Flag Waving Rocker affiliated with, or does he own FloridaManSupply.Com

Is Florida Man Supply.Com owned by viral hurricane rocker waving his red hair and the American flag?

• Red-headed rocker owns Florida Man Supply.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • His dad owns Florida Man Supply.com

• 80pbuilder.com has licensed the image to sell firearm parts.

• 80pbuilder.com has hijacked the image of Florida Man to sell firearm parts.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • It is all a total coincidence and a hogwash theory.

• It is another conspiracy theory and USAPat is insane!

• I don't know.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I don't know, but I'm curious.

• Racer knows, but won't tell us.

• Racer knows and will tell us.

• I don't give a damn.

• Why the hell did you write this poll.

• None of the options above. I will write my choice and theory below.

• Total voters

USApat

Patriot Serving Patriots!
Exchange Privileges
Reaction score
POLL Above.
NOTE: You can select multiple choices in the poll, but before you select conspiracy theory watch the full video below!

Everyone has probably seen the famous red-headed rocker waving the America flag in Florida during Hurricane Matthew.

200.gif

Well, apparently his dad filmed the video and he is nicknamed Florida Man in his home state as a result of multiple videos. Racer has posted the Gif of him on multiple occasions.

Also See:
here
and the full video with sound
here.

So, tonight I decided to see who this fella was. And low and behold did I find out more info. Racer and folks in Florida may already be aware of the rocker, but I wasn't. Nor was I aware that his nickname is "Florida Man". Hey, does that sound familiar?

So the twenty million dollar question is he the fella selling firearm components or licensing his image to Florida Man Supply.Com or 80pbuilder.com? Or, is it a total coincidence that the logo looks somewhat like the redheaded rocker, but with more of a hair cut that is somewhat shaped like a mullet. What gives?

florida_man.jpg

florida_man_supply.jpg

Did Racer buy a slide or two from the red headed rocker without knowing it? Or, did he know it may be the red-headed rocker?

Answer below with more opinions or hearsay. But, I find it totally odd. The guy is pro American and has been arrested for playing the national anthem while his nickname that went viral with folks worldwide is now used to sell firearm parts out of Florida.

And, did you know that he was arrested for playing the national anthem on July 4th in Florida? Or, that he's played the national anthem with major rock bands? Or, do you know the circumstances that led to him waving the American flag for 10 seconds during a Hurricane? Well, it is all answered below in the eight minute video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqn1tM4xDwk

Attachments

• florida_man.jpg
    florida_man.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I haven't watched the video, yet. But I didn't know any of that. :)

Cool video from "Florida Man" (a k.a. Lane Pittman of Jacksonville, FL) ≠ "FloriDUHman" (seems to be a general term for subjects in videos and reports about some people in Florida doing stupid shit)!

POLL Above.
NOTE: You can select multiple choices in the poll, but before you select conspiracy theory watch the full video below!

Everyone has probably seen the famous red-headed rocker waving the America flag in Florida during Hurricane Matthew.

200.gif

Well, apparently his dad filmed the video and he is nicknamed Florida Man in his home state as a result of multiple videos. Racer has posted the Gif of him on multiple occasions.

Also See:
here
and the full video with sound
here.

So, tonight I decided to see who this fella was. And low and behold did I find out more info. Racer and folks in Florida may already be aware of the rocker, but I wasn't. Nor was I aware that his nickname is "Florida Man". Hey, does that sound familiar?

So the twenty million dollar question is he the fella selling firearm components or licensing his image to Florida Man Supply.Com or 80pbuilder.com? Or, is it a total coincidence that the logo looks somewhat like the redheaded rocker, but with more of a hair cut that is somewhat shaped like a mullet. What gives?

View attachment 18896

View attachment 18897

Did Racer buy a slide or two from the red headed rocker without knowing it? Or, did he know it may be the red-headed rocker?

Answer below with more opinions or hearsay. But, I find it totally odd. The guy is pro American and has been arrested for playing the national anthem while his nickname that went viral with folks worldwide is now used to sell firearm parts out of Florida.

And, did you know that he was arrested for playing the national anthem on July 4th in Florida? Or, that he's played the national anthem with major rock bands? Or, do you know the circumstances that led to him waving the American flag for 10 seconds during a Hurricane? Well, it is all answered below in the eight minute video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqn1tM4xDwk

I just watched the video. What a great story! We need more like him.

Cool video from "Florida Man" (a k.a. Lane Pittman of Jacksonville, FL) ≠ "FloriDUHman" (seems to be a general term for subjects in videos and reports about some people in Florida doing stupid shit)!
Yes, I've seen the video without sound for years and was wondering if the guy was standing in a pending tornado. That curiosity led me to the Youtube flick. I had no clue he has had so many views (millions) as I'm not a social media guy. The admitted conspiracy started here when I saw his nickname was "Florida Man"! LOL I do think that the folks at 80pbuilder are maybe aware of the guy and are maybe soaking of his exposure. Folks do this right and left in business.
I just watched the video. What a great story! We need more like him.
Yes, it was pretty entertaining. What is not a great story is that he was arrested for playing the national anthem on July 4th and then the Gestapo tries to justify their decision to arrest him. Granted we don't know the whole story and the cop's interview is edited, but some of the comments he makes are quite dubious in how they justify the reason for the arrest.

My question to you is are you now more proud about your EDC slide from Florida Man Supply and gonna jack up the price selling it when you're broke and on the verge of homelessness? ! LOL You've got some famous and celebrity endorsed parts now. ;) * At least I think that is an FMS slide???

I saw his nickname was "Florida Man"! LOL I do think that the folks at 80pbuilder are maybe aware of the guy and are maybe soaking of his exposure.
Oh no... "Florida Man" pre-dates him and that company by many years.

"Florida Man" most often refers to dumb criminals in the news in Florida. It's been a "pejorative" term for a very long time. That's why he was talking about making it a "positive" in his video interview.

Much like many conservatives embraced "deplorable," intended as a pejorative by Hillary Clinton, some have embraced "Florida Man" turning it into a positive.

Last edited:

"Florida Man" most often refers to dumb criminals in the news in Florida. It's been a "pejorative" term for a very long time. That's why he was talking about making it a "positive" in his video interview.

Much like many conservatives embraced "deplorable," intended as a pejorative by Hillary Clinton, some have embraced "Florida Man" turning it into a positive.
Aha! I did an internet search and looked it up. This term took on it's life manifesting from a Twitter user? I am not a social media guy and I must live under a frickin' rock. "Florida Man" to me is an internet site for ordering barrels and slides! LOL But, yes, over the years I have seen a lot of Florida mug shots appearing randomly and now I get what the red rocker meant in the video.

I guess that shoots holes in my poll - eh?. Perhaps I can now work for the Democrat party or the New York times writing their polls. Probably lots of cash! :D

I did not say he was the ONLY one called "Florida Man," only that he'd been nicknamed that (or adopted that label) and not the same in general as the pejorative "Florida Man" used by the media and others. Your analogy to conservatives adopting the "Deplorable(s)" moniker is a good one because apparently that's exactly what Lane Pittman did after his video(s) started going viral.

I have also often seen the term "FloriDUHman" used as that pejorative for dipshits doing criminal dipshit before, but other times "Florida Man" is used.

Aha! I did an internet search and looked it up. This term took on it's life manifesting from a Twitter user? I am not a social media guy and I must live under a frickin' rock. "Florida Man" to me is an internet site for ordering barrels and slides! LOL But, yes, over the years I have seen a lot of Florida mug shots appearing randomly and now I get what the red rocker meant in the video.

I guess that shoots holes in my poll - eh?. Perhaps I can now work for the Democrat party or the New York times writing their polls. Probably lots of cash! :D

I did not say he was the ONLY one called "Florida Man," only that he'd been nicknamed that (or adopted that label) and not the same in general as the pejorative "Florida Man" used by the media and others. Your analogy to conservatives adopting the "Deplorable(s)" moniker is a good one because apparently that's exactly what Lane Pittman did after his video(s) started going viral.

I have also often seen the term "FloriDUHman" used as that pejorative for dipshits doing criminal dipshit before, but other times "Florida Man" is used.

Yeah, I don't know when "Florida Man" as the pejorative started, but it's definitely been MANY years.

It comes from the "dumb" criminal reports that always start as, "Florida man (insert botched crime here)."

Like this....

1712598159050.png

Last edited:
Back